good god....nearly $150 to see both nights with regular tickets.  that's just stupid.  i'll prob be going though because i'm stupid too....but weezer, that's f***** up.  you cut me real deep just now.

anyway....who is going to the NY show? 

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least your not stupid enough to humiliate yourself and pay $500 for VIP. You still have your integrity Blake. And if it comes down to it, you can always sell that stamp press you stole to pay off your debt!
I may or may not go to Blue night...still deciding...still don't have tickets...if I can't get them on ticketmaster saturday it's a definite no
What happened to your revolution? Thinking about conceding, huh?

SPAZMATIK1 said:
I may or may not go to Blue night...still deciding...still don't have tickets...if I can't get them on ticketmaster saturday it's a definite no
I guess it was more of a rebellion than anything else

placemats said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
i have a final that friday. so fortunetly/unfortunetly that decided for me which night i can afford. i think my lose plans for now are getting a cheap hotel in nj then paying 20 bucks to take the train into the city and crossing my fingers i know where im going. (emergency taxi money just in case) i'll keep u updated if i get tickets
that sucks. so you can only go to the pinkerton night? i'm not sure what i'm going to do either, i don't have a lot of money to waste. im just going to buy my tickets and wing it i guess. ill let you know if i find a way to do something cheap and efficient. are you going by yourself?

Leah Spital said:
i have a final that friday. so fortunetly/unfortunetly that decided for me which night i can afford. i think my lose plans for now are getting a cheap hotel in nj then paying 20 bucks to take the train into the city and crossing my fingers i know where im going. (emergency taxi money just in case) i'll keep u updated if i get tickets
I initially reacted with rebellion when the VIP prices went up, and as you, was simply going to boycott. But I ultimately decided that I had to go because this is not going to happen again. Plus, I had already told my kids we were going and didn't want to let them down. I probably won't be feeling as blissful this time around though.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
I guess it was more of a rebellion than anything else

placemats said:

SPAZMATIK1 said:
well it looks like my decision was made for me...go to hell ticketmaster, go to hell and die
ticketmaster f**** everything up. looks like all the seats were sold during the amex pre-sale...
yep ticketmaster f**** everything up, and weezer probably doesn't care that much. whatever....just another 150 bucks that i dont have to spend.

this is lame dweeeeeeeeeeebs.
back to the revolution!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service