Who did the first part of the San Francisco nov 30th 2010 concert

Anyone knows ?

Tags: Francisco, San, concert, first, group, part

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about :

Who played guitar, drum and voice before Weezer was up on stage ?

Any clearer now ?

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
it's like you found the dumbest possible way to ask this question. try again.

That is so mean & rude but to be honest you cracked me up. lol (especially I read the comment right after I read the question above.)

John, are you asking who the opening act was? If so, I believe it was The Limousines.
(I didn't know who opened, but I felt bad for you so I looked on Internet and it took me good 10 mins to find it. lol Hope this is what you wanted to know. :))

Chipolin said:

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
it's like you found the dumbest possible way to ask this question. try again.

That is so mean & rude but to be honest you cracked me up. lol (especially I read the comment right after I read the question above.)

John, are you asking who the opening act was? If so, I believe it was The Limousines.
(I didn't know who opened, but I felt bad for you so I looked on Internet and it took me good 10 mins to find it. lol Hope this is what you wanted to know. :))

Indeed that was what i'm looking for. Obviously, i did not use the correct words because after i looked for the info myself for more than an hour without any luck.

Thankfully, you were WAY MORE helpful than miss kittens (love love love !) (be sure to pronounce b**** b**** b****).

Thank you so much Chipolin !
Who the hell are you ? The freaking forum dictionnary police ???

First of all, even if my question was not exactly the usual way to put it in english (pretty usual for french though), why do you care ??? You knew exactly what i wanted to know when you read it. If you don't know the answer or don't want to help, beat it...nobody needs you.

Second of all, Chipolin is just someone nicer than you. And what do you know, my question was again understood because it got answered !

Third : pretty much f*ck off ! Find another post to piss someone else off.

Fourth : I would suggest finding something more appropriate than kittens...don't think that suits you too well.
But kittens loves kittens. It's suitable.

John Stuart said:
Who the hell are you ? The freaking forum dictionnary police ???

First of all, even if my question was not exactly the usual way to put it in english (pretty usual for french though), why do you care ??? You knew exactly what i wanted to know when you read it. If you don't know the answer or don't want to help, beat it...nobody needs you.

Second of all, Chipolin is just someone nicer than you. And what do you know, my question was again understood because it got answered !

Third : pretty much f*ck off ! Find another post to piss someone else off.

Fourth : I would suggest finding something more appropriate than kittens...don't think that suits you too well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video