So sad!  I was just thinking of this song today.  RIP Whitney

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awww whitney :/

well, she is a legend. her accomplishments in the music industry were many. so she had a shitty personal life, if i was married to bobby brown i'd have a coke problem, too.

brofessefef said:

The woman was a moron. Seriously fed up the a facebook and twitter feed full of people calling her a legend.
iawc

crystal iceburg said:

well, she is a legend. her accomplishments in the music industry were many. so she had a shitty personal life, if i was married to bobby brown i'd have a coke problem, too.

brofessefef said:

The woman was a moron. Seriously fed up the a facebook and twitter feed full of people calling her a legend.

I don't know anything about her personal life or much about her music, but I do know that she has sung some very great and classic songs and that she will be missed. R.I.P. 

lol

crystal iceburg said:

brofessefef said:

crack ho

Stefan said:

I don't know anything about her personal life or much about her music, but I do know that she has sung some very great and classic songs and that she will be missed. R.I.P. 

She was an amazingly talented but tortured soul....RIP Whitney 

I must admit the juxtaposition of Jupiter's smiling avatar and the title of the thread made me laugh.

I know, I know, I am going straight to hell...

but hopefully later than sooner

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video