I think I have to say that Getchoo rocks harder than any Weezer song. Can we come up with a list of "hardest rocking" Weezer songs? Say It Ain't So has also got to be a contender.

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hash Pipe and Getchoo are my 2 biggest rock out songs. lol
Tired of Sex, Why Bother, Only In Dreams, Say it Ain't So
Most of Pinkerton.
you guys aren't even close yet :) actually, the hardest rocking Weezer songs are without a doubt "Misstep" and "Get Me Some", followed closely by "Zep Jam", "Your Room", and the aforementioned "Take Control", "Veloria" and "Getchoo".
"hash pipe" rocks pretty hard :)
John Calo said:
you guys aren't even close yet :) actually, the hardest rocking Weezer songs are without a doubt "Misstep" and "Get Me Some", followed closely by "Zep Jam", "Your Room", and the aforementioned "Take Control", "Veloria" and "Getchoo".

Velouria isn't a Weezer song.
Heaviest rock is probably "Where's My Sex?", ironically. Or "Take Control" or "Fall Together". All amazing songs though, haha.

The hardest, rock-out, most emotional song is "Say it Ain't So". By no stretch of the imagination can any other song in the world be so emotionally empowering.

...but "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" rocks as well.
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

Lawrence said:
PAPERFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
God is a she??? I would have never guessed...

Benjamin Gibson said:
Sorry "In Dreams is 8 min." one more min of extra rock power handed down from god herself to the greatest band in the world..... Morris da... I mean WEEZER!!!!!
yeah but their cover of it is definitely heavy compared to The Pixies version. that guitar tone is brutal.

Memories Tour 4 Australia said:
John Calo said:

Velouria isn't a Weezer song.
Obviously the Tired of Sex [Tracking Rough] version from Pinkerton Deluxe. It reminds me so much of In Utero.

Tired of sex hands down =w=

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video