...would win in a fight, battle royale style, between Rivers, Brian, Pat and Scott?

Also, who would be the first to cry?

Discuss.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is an excellent point actually, I need to rethink this a bit

placemats said:
I think you guys are underestimating Rivers. He's got the whole "mind over matter" thing going on via Vipassana. And he plays soccer which requires great stamina and physical fitness. I think it would come down to the rough and tumble Scott vs. Rivers
Scott would kick all there a**** and Rivers would cry like a beeeeyotch!!
also I need your vote on first to cry

placemats said:
I think you guys are underestimating Rivers. He's got the whole "mind over matter" thing going on via Vipassana. And he plays soccer which requires great stamina and physical fitness. I think it would come down to the rough and tumble Scott vs. Rivers
Interesting. OK so in the early-going it seems overall we have a split between Scott and Pat on the side of victory and Rivers on the short end of the crying stick...we'll see if this changes if we get more replies.

Rob Caruso said:
Scott would kick all there a**** and Rivers would cry like a beeeeyotch!!
I was trying to avoid that. I think the first to cry would be Brian.

hintofcoolness said:
also I need your vote on first to cry

placemats said:
I'd be rooting for Pat, but I think Scott would win. Marines are trained to kill.
I dunno... I think Scott would destroy. Rivers is first to cry.
Scott would kill!!!!!!!!
You are such a lawyer!

hintofcoolness said:
THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO BE INFLAMMATORY AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLENCE AGAINST OR AMONG MEMBERS OF WEEZER, NOR DOES THE AUTHOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, SUGGESTIONS, OR INFERENCES AS TO THE MASCULINITY OR SEXUALITY OF ANY OF WEEZER’S MEMBERS. NOT EVEN BRIAN.
of course scott would kick ass
I agree. I think Brian would be the first out, but I doubt he would cry.

placemats said:
Brian kills Scott, Pat kills Brian, Rivers kills Pat, then Rivers and Matt have an enormous lightsaber duel.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video