...would win in a fight, battle royale style, between Rivers, Brian, Pat and Scott?

Also, who would be the first to cry?

Discuss.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your way of thinking.

Avatar: The Last Airbender...best animated series ever btw.

kilgoretrout45 said:
The obvious choice(s) would be either Pat or Scott...and I would go with Scott. However; Rivers is way underestimated. He is like Avatar "The Airbender" or Yoda. I believe he can either: A) beat the entire band up without touching them or B) make the entire band think they are beaten up by using mind control. Rivers would be the first to cry though. After taking "the force" or "the elements of the Earth" and using his powers for bad instead of good, he would cry about unbalancing the universe.
partial credit, it was indeed a pretty sweet reference

Sovereign Andy said:

hintofcoolness said:
you sir, are correct!

I get no points for a sub zero reference? Come ON! :0)

Tyler Durden said it best: Skinny guys fight til they're burger.
now who would win if in a battle using rapiers.
we all forget that scott has a weak spot, without his glasses he's legally blind. scott may have brute force, but i don't believe his senses are keen enough to win were his sight disabled.

pat is a giant, go for his legs and he's out. or jump on his back and put him in a sleeper hold a la the princess bride

don't underestimate brian, here's a man who is definitely aware of his surroundings (killer style comes from acute observation). as mentioned above, his dexterity is superhuman from hard core guitar skills.

rivers has the ability of astral projection from years of meditation, so it would be like there is two instead one. and even if his body was badly beaten, he could separate his soul until the fight was over, returning after the fight. thus leaving him the last one alive.

scott takes out pat
brian uses ninja moves to take scott's glasses, blinding him, then uses the sass-matazz move
rivers' body and projected rivers tag teams brian
after claiming victory, rivers cries for all eternity for the violence and bloodshed that happened on that fateful day.

p.s does anyone know what they're fighting over? the last chocolate muscle milk?
Pat would win because his drumming training lends itself perfectly to a being good at slap fighting. Think of the handspeed here.

Prof. mynameisjonus said:
It would be a limp-wristed hissy fit of a b**** fight.

I'll say Scott to win, due to his marine training and Scott to cry first, due to his marine training.
Pat looks like he could squash somebody, Scott looks the toughest though. I think Rivers could be a scrappy, jumpy fighter that runs circles around them all. Brian might be the first to cry. I think it all depends on if Scott's wearing a kilt, that's the game changer.
Rivers would simply kick them all in the nuts...yeah...that's the way he rolls (and there's nothing wrong with it)...when it's going down, it's going down!!
It sure is.

Lori Galarreta said:
This thread is fantastic.
It's not like Scott has his hands all super-glued together like Flea or something, and I'm sure Pat has a callous or two from guitar. Again, drumming would appear to be perfect training for a vicious slap fight so i stand by my decision.

Think of the bass player calluses Scott has built up. Its a vicious little extra on the end of his bitchslap.

hintofcoolness said:
Pat would win because his drumming training lends itself perfectly to a being good at slap fighting. Think of the handspeed here.

It would be a limp-wristed hissy fit of a b**** fight.

I'll say Scott to win, due to his marine training and Scott to cry first, due to his marine training.
Also, trend here, most think that Brian would be the big crybaby.
They wouldn't fight to start with. It's a "What would Weezer do?" thing. Violence is not the answer with them.

But Scott's pretty macho. And I have a felling that hypothetically, if a fight were to break out, Brian would play rough.
Here's a play by play: Brian, feeling even sassier than usual, refuses to take part in this knock-out drag-out war, but instead goes to get his hair trimmed. Rivers asks everyone to hold off for a moment, while he writes a song about how awful it is that they've been turned against each other by a hypothetical situation in an online discussion thread. Upon hearing the song, Pat begins to cry, touched by the moving lyrics.

Scott takes this opportunity to take out his toughest competition, and Pat is incapacitated. Rivers takes this opportunity to lecture Scott about meditation. Once Scott is sufficiently bored and drowsy, Rivers makes his move. Being a Marine, however, Scott can fight better in his sleep than most people can at their most alert, and the fight ends in a draw, both parties passing out from exposure to awesome fighting and nerd skills, respectively.

At this time, Brian returns, and upon seeing the carnage, picks up the sheets for Rivers' song, and plays a sassy interpretation of the song, lamenting the temporary loss of his band buddies to a hypothetical all out fight.

Thus, Brian wins, and Pat cries first.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video