...would win in a fight, battle royale style, between Rivers, Brian, Pat and Scott?

Also, who would be the first to cry?

Discuss.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it would come down to Pat and Scott....Pat being the victor.

rivers would probably cry first.
I have a feeling Pat would demolish everyone for some reason
I agree with this. Scott has a rep for being the buffer/tougher =w= member i reckon, but he didn't look all that yoked when I saw him close up. I think Pat would tap into his inner rage and be victorious.

I am inclined to say Rivers would cry first too, but for some reason I think he would take a defensive approach (i.e. fetal position in corner) and be OK thus leaving the crying to Brian. It's a tossup.

blakesp26 said:

then again....rivers might claw brian's eyes out causing him to be the first to shed tears.

hintofcoolness said:
I agree with this. Scott has a rep for being the buffer/tougher =w= member i reckon, but he didn't look all that yoked when I saw him close up. I think Pat would tap into his inner rage and be victorious.

I am inclined to say Rivers would cry first too, but for some reason I think he would take a defensive approach (i.e. fetal position in corner) and be OK thus leaving the crying to Brian. It's a tossup.

blakesp26 said:

I suspect Pat has the reach advantage

Dorian Zelaya said:
rivers is the greatest man whoever lived haha,but scott looks buff
Well, you forget that Scott was a Marine... Either Brian or Rivers would cry first. Hard to say.
Pat's still got a tad more youth on his side relative to Scott. Plus I'm pretty sure about the reach advantage.

Omletteburning said:
Well, you forget that Scott was a Marine... Either Brian or Rivers would cry first. Hard to say.
THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO BE INFLAMMATORY AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLENCE AGAINST OR AMONG MEMBERS OF WEEZER, NOR DOES THE AUTHOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, SUGGESTIONS, OR INFERENCES AS TO THE MASCULINITY OR SEXUALITY OF ANY OF WEEZER’S MEMBERS. NOT EVEN BRIAN.
Pat would win. Scott in second. Brian in third. Rivers would get out first and be the first to cry  (sorry, rivers.)
Brian would be first to cry, Rivers would write a song of great sorrow and longing.
I think you guys are underestimating Rivers. He's got the whole "mind over matter" thing going on via Vipassana. And he plays soccer which requires great stamina and physical fitness. I think it would come down to the rough and tumble Scott vs. Rivers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video