i heard this on the radio today. well, it was actually 'which celebrity would you most like to live next to?' but, as we all know, some boardies pretty much *are* celebrities so i thought we could give it a go.

 

i would most like to live next to crackerjack. then, i might actually get to see the fabled dvd. maybe we could even have a sleepover and stay up all night, watching it on repeat.

 

et vous?

 

 

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will drive around with a truck full of lego and build a new house next to a different boardie every night


livin' the dream

suz{ANNE} said:
Don't forget the Legos. :)

edgey44 said:

well apparently i live in a flat in new york.

so i will live next door to the other nyc boardies

¯\(°_o)/¯ 


JK I choose berry and Chloe.

 

Chloe said:

¯\(°_o)/¯ 
Well, if there's Lego involved, count me in.

edgey44 said:
i will drive around with a truck full of lego and build a new house next to a different boardie every night


livin' the dream

suz{ANNE} said:
Don't forget the Legos. :)

edgey44 said:

well apparently i live in a flat in new york.

so i will live next door to the other nyc boardies

no one wants to live by me?  sounds like I'm doing my job well around here!
Well I don't really know anyone on the boards , but I guess I would wanna see crackerjacks DVD so id live next to berry and crackerjack >./body>
I'll live by you, Trevor.

Dr. Rgne said:
no one wants to live by me?  sounds like I'm doing my job well around here!
That sounds awesome! Haha!

Brofessefef said:

 

Who's going to let sugar live in their basement?

 

Also, I choose to live in a big detached house on a hill overlooking everyone, where I can occasionally throw things at/wee on people.

 

It'll be a big dull grey building with no attempt at general housekeeping and a disgusting lawn.

 

 

 

 

I'll just make an effort at halloween to get the younger boardies knocking.



Brofessefef said:

 

Who's going to let sugar live in their basement?

 

Also, I choose to live in a big detached house on a hill overlooking everyone, where I can occasionally throw things at/wee on people.

 

It'll be a big dull grey building with no attempt at general housekeeping and a disgusting lawn.

 

 

 

 

I'll just make an effort at halloween to get the younger boardies knocking.

its just been decided that me and berry live next door

how can i decide? I'll buy a huge city apartment building, and everyone can live there (pending application process, it's gotta be exclusive to be cool)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video