For me, it's Primus, Fugazi, and the Descendents.  Surprise, surprise.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cage the Elephant, and early alternative as of late, such as Pixies.

I have been listening to Free Energy..I really dug them at the NYC shows and bought the album last week.

They are a really fun listen.

Yeas, it is. 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

lolz. god is it really that hard for you losers to pick a band other than weezer.

I've been listening to Built to Spill's 'Normal Years' in my car, the Life Aquatic soundtrack at bedtime, and Captain Beefheart (r.i.p. Don Van Vliet) around the house.

I've been on a major super crazy big Ben Folds kick.

I haven't been listening to them nearly as much, but Ludo are pretty awesome, if anybody wants to check 'em out.

There is this really rockin' band you probably don't know of, they're called Weezer. You should get in them.

In seriousness, though, I can't get enough of The Kooks at the moment.
the pixies and nirvana
Anyone else realise that it says "=W= excluded?"

Ive really been getting back into The Jam recently. As well as some of Blur's early records.
Deer Tick, Jimmy Reed, Little Walter, The Band
i was going to put something very similar to this

Tony LoConte said:

I have been listening to Free Energy..I really dug them at the NYC shows and bought the album last week.

The Killers and Brandon Flowers solo album im ALWAYS listening to. CAKE, Better Than Ezra, Imagine Dragon, The Neighbors, Florence and the machine, Foo Fighters "nothing left to loose" album, CASCADA, Passion Pit, Depeche Mode (their 90's stuff), Always feelin some New Order, Nerd Alert, ABBA, Arcade fire has one amazing song called Sprawl 2 that i love (the rest of their stuff=no) and that should cover it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video