Ok, so this forum doesn't let us make polls and it is what it is. :(

Regardless, these 3 songs seem to be the most controversial/hated/loved tracks from the last 3 weezer records. One from each. So what I want to know is...which one do you hate the most, and why? Which one do you like the most, and why? How do you feel about the other one?

Love Is The Answer - Not sure I've ever seen anybody say something good about this track. But I don't care, it's by far my favorite from Raditude. (The only song from Raditude I ever listen to, in fact.)

Where's My Sex - Pretty ridiculous tune, I've seen lots of praise for it and lots of hate (on this and other boards.) It's one of the only songs on Hurley that doesn't bore me to death with mediocrity, which is probably just because it's a bit weird. Even still, could've been gooder.

Autopilot - wtf. I wish I could hate this song on principle, but I just can't. Best original track on DTFM. imo.

Now gimme yer takes on these songs.

Also, feel free to flame me for more or less only liking the songs that most people seem to hate on the recent records.

Tags: come at me bro

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where's My Sex:  Stupid fun, good little groove.

The other two:  Meh.

Where's My Sex would be my fav of the three just because of the random verse thingy towards the end. I love that part. 

Autopilot is pretty meh. I don't mind it, but it's one of the weaker songs on DTFM. I always confuse it with Odd Couple, which is pretty mediocre too, imo. 

I like the bravery that the band had to record Love is the Answers, and even though the hindi part is outgoing/strange/awesome, I don't think it works well with the rest of the song or the album.

I really like Where's My Sex.

I think Love Is The Answer is my least favorite Weezer song. The whole Hindi thing just doesn't do it for me.

Autopilot, I'm neutral about. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It's just there.

i love where's my sex. sex as an object. hilarious.

autopilot is ok. i'd like to think rivers has a more exciting life than eating eggs and picking up dog s***.

love is the answer is my least favorite. i like the sarah what's-her-name part and the indian sound, but it's not nearly as good as the beatles stuff.

Love is the Answer is probably my favorite just because i really like how ballzy they were in trying it...and it turned out fantastic. One of the better songs off a great album.

Where's my Sex...i just love this song, no ifs, ands or buts, just plain love it. But as far as this poll goes im puttin it in the middle

Autopilot...i mean i like the beat it has but those lyrics just...well fail to register. I can listen to it if im in the right mood but otherwise i skip it.

I love Love Is The Answer. I don't know why people wouldn't like it. Hindi solo ftw.

Where's My Sex? is just painful to hear.

Autopilot is pretty bad, but nowhere near Wheres My Sex.

At least I'm not the only one that likes Love is The Answer...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video