i am so confused by "where's my sex". it legitimately sounds like it was written as "where's my socks" and they did a "we are all on drugs in love" type of switch to it. does anyone know the deal?

Tags: batman, my, sex, where's

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tone down your language, there are children here.
Is this thread sarcastic?
i have had no action in weeks
same but next weekend's looking good, edgey
The song WAS written "where's my socks?"

oh.. weezerpedia just told me that **hits self on head with anvil**.

and no, drewid, this was not sarcastic. i was actually confused.

Radioactive said:

The song WAS written "where's my socks?"

what language.

what children.

Michelle said:

Tone down your language, there are children here.

Rivers daughter called her socks "sex," and he thought it amusing so he wrote a song in which the person singing confuses "socks" with "sex," in the same way.

I think the real question is wtf does the line "People will think I'm an alien just cruising in, to make a friend" mean?  Because even understanding the context of the song, that doesn't make any sense to me.

yeah, i just looked up the lyrics and i was inserting socks where sex went, but that line didn't make sense with either word.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Rivers daughter called her socks "sex," and he thought it amusing so he wrote a song in which the person singing confuses "socks" with "sex," in the same way.

I think the real question is wtf does the line "People will think I'm an alien just cruising in, to make a friend" mean?  Because even understanding the context of the song, that doesn't make any sense to me.

touché
but most of those were kids of boardies. the boardies who counted themselves as kids were all at least 13 (including me)
Sarah C. Kim said:
what a crap song

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service