i am so confused by "where's my sex". it legitimately sounds like it was written as "where's my socks" and they did a "we are all on drugs in love" type of switch to it. does anyone know the deal?

Tags: batman, my, sex, where's

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly, Weezerpedia is all you need:

 

In a Rolling Stone interview, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo mentions that "Where's My Sex?" is a song about socks, with the words "socks" replaced with "sex."

But at the 98.7 Hurley relese breakfast rivers said it was a song about wanting something :O curveball 

Jordan said:

Exactly, Weezerpedia is all you need:

 

In a Rolling Stone interview, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo mentions that "Where's My Sex?" is a song about socks, with the words "socks" replaced with "sex."

yes, it's about wanting to find your socks.

pinecone said:
But at the 98.7 Hurley relese breakfast rivers said it was a song about wanting something :O curveball 

Jordan said:

Exactly, Weezerpedia is all you need:

 

In a Rolling Stone interview, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo mentions that "Where's My Sex?" is a song about socks, with the words "socks" replaced with "sex."

Or wanting foot sex 

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
yes, it's about wanting to find your socks.

pinecone said:
But at the 98.7 Hurley relese breakfast rivers said it was a song about wanting something :O curveball 

Jordan said:

Exactly, Weezerpedia is all you need:

 

In a Rolling Stone interview, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo mentions that "Where's My Sex?" is a song about socks, with the words "socks" replaced with "sex."

But have you had any "saction"?

the edge said:
i have had no action in weeks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video