Too busy "occupying" to post?

Tags: I'm, bored, entertain, me, someone

Views: 786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was just thinking the same thing.

 

wait until the bad winter weather comes in, they will all be back in the house and on the interweb then

apparently some people were trying to sneak into my building. Couldn't even go outside and smoke for a few hours. so I nothing to do but sit here and wait for some action

i'm in aberystwyth. thanks for asking!



bringbackbroski [spaz] said:

apparently some people were trying to sneak into my building. Couldn't even go outside and smoke for a few hours. so I nothing to do but sit here and wait for some action

 

androgynous said:



bringbackbroski [spaz] said:

apparently some people were trying to sneak into my building. Couldn't even go outside and smoke for a few hours. so I nothing to do but sit here and wait for some action

Were you in the question time audience?

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:
i'm in aberystwyth. thanks for asking!
ha ha no. was it in aberystwyth tonight? everyone here is dressed up for some reason. i just saw a guy covered in straws!

bringbackbiebs [edgey44] said:
Were you in the question time audience?

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:
i'm in aberystwyth. thanks for asking!



bringbackbroski [spaz] said:

 

androgynous said:



bringbackbroski [spaz] said:

apparently some people were trying to sneak into my building. Couldn't even go outside and smoke for a few hours. so I nothing to do but sit here and wait for some action

was the same old questions, the was a man from national trust that was surprisingly good on the panel

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:

ha ha no. was it in aberystwyth tonight? everyone here is dressed up for some reason. i just saw a guy covered in straws!

bringbackbiebs [edgey44] said:
Were you in the question time audience?

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:
i'm in aberystwyth. thanks for asking!

i'm still here

bringbackbiebs [edgey44] said:

was the same old questions, the was a man from national trust that was surprisingly good on the panel

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:

ha ha no. was it in aberystwyth tonight? everyone here is dressed up for some reason. i just saw a guy covered in straws!

bringbackbiebs [edgey44] said:
Were you in the question time audience?

bringbackcrackerjack [berry] said:
i'm in aberystwyth. thanks for asking!

Skyrim and Hyrule.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video