Basically what this discussion is about is that you post where you want them to go, and hopefully they (The band/Karl) see it and consider it.

AND I HAVE A QUESTION, WHY IS IT THAT THESE GUYS ONLY PERFORM DURING FESTIVALS?!

Tags: wheeser

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Home...go Home Weezer

I saw them in 2008 in Atlanta...great show.  But at a festival, you are right, not so good.  Shorter set, you have to sit through several other bands and drunken slobs until they come on.  Not to mention the 6 mile walk from the parking lot.  Makes my servo-motors freeze up.  They can still sell out 10,000 person+ venues for a headline show and that is a much better environment for fans who want to see weezer and only weezer.  I would love one album every other year that has 5 quality songs as all their previous albums and the rest is tolerable.  Or, better yet, they know what's good and what isn't.  Just make 4 good songs available one every three months for download on itunes.  That saves costs on cd's and promoting them in order to recoup the costs.  I can tell you from experience your CD's won't survive judgment day anyway it's an all digital world when skynet takes over.
New York.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Brazil !!!! People of Brazil wants weezer ... Brazil wants to hear the good songs !!!

Have you heard the portuguese version of The Blue Album?

Neither have I.  Sorry.
Álertse Aristides P. Tavares said:

Brazil !!!! People of Brazil wants weezer ... Brazil wants to hear the good songs !!!
A UK TOUR!!!!
PLAY A SHOW IN GLASGOW, I KNOW YOUR DOIN T BUT I COULDNT GET TICKETS AND NEITHER COULD MY MATES! PLEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEMORIES TOUR IN THE UK!!!!!

more Memories shows, and no more Festival shows, unless it's a weezer Festival tour, where they bring along 7-8 bands they like (kind of like the Enlightenment tour).  I really hate festivals.  I went to Lollapalooza last year and hated every second of it (besides dancing to Matt and Kim).

I like weezer new and old music, but I think some of their best songs get left on the cutting room floor.  If they wanted to do an EP each quarter, with 3-4 songs on it, I'd love that.  Put them up for digital distribution, but not JUST through iTunes.  I'd rather download the from weezer.com

When they're headlining and can play for an hour and a half, I have no problem with their festival sets (aside from Kids/Poker Face).
they should go to the moon. :{ i cant believe i referenced that.
I can believe it.

i went to bonnaroo last year and was right up front for them, best i've seen them play. crowd was wild and the band was going nuts. rivers was climbing sh*t and smashing all in his way..... it was straight magic

more memories shows would be the best for fans i believe, i saw blue in boston... i never thought i would see only in dreams live, truly a dream come true for me

when it comes to releasing new music i think they should go back to re record a lot of there stuff on the "cutting room floor,". i have like 50 weezer songs not released and its some of there best but the last two albums don't seem to fully have that spark that makes them my favorite band..... back to the roots says I.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video