Basically what this discussion is about is that you post where you want them to go, and hopefully they (The band/Karl) see it and consider it.

AND I HAVE A QUESTION, WHY IS IT THAT THESE GUYS ONLY PERFORM DURING FESTIVALS?!

Tags: wheeser

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that what it is for most festivals? I'm going to edgefest.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
When they're headlining and can play for an hour and a half, I have no problem with their festival sets (aside from Kids/Poker Face).
Come to Croatia ;)
just stay on the coast, you don't want to meet the inland people

Nebojša Maksimović said:
Come to Croatia ;)
barrow

although i have mentioned it and already had a firm response........
We need some Weezer up in winnipeg! you guys go to like boston/nyc twice in a year, yet have never come to winnipeg... D:

Jefferson Dempsy said:
Winnipeg, Manitoba
*COUGHS 

the edge said:
barrow

Since i didn't have my say, i would love them to do a Canadian/Australian/Worldwide tour.

YES I AM COMPLETELY AWARE OF THE COSTS.

flagstaff, az. whenever they're in phoenix i make the drive, but i hate phoenix. weezer needs to experience northern az. it's beautiful and chill. they'd love it.
Southern Utah! They never seem to go here... It is a great place.
I think you are overestimating the venue size that Weezer can sell out.

Terminator said:
I saw them in 2008 in Atlanta...great show.  But at a festival, you are right, not so good.  Shorter set, you have to sit through several other bands and drunken slobs until they come on.  Not to mention the 6 mile walk from the parking lot.  Makes my servo-motors freeze up.  They can still sell out 10,000 person+ venues for a headline show and that is a much better environment for fans who want to see weezer and only weezer.  I would love one album every other year that has 5 quality songs as all their previous albums and the rest is tolerable.  Or, better yet, they know what's good and what isn't.  Just make 4 good songs available one every three months for download on itunes.  That saves costs on cd's and promoting them in order to recoup the costs.  I can tell you from experience your CD's won't survive judgment day anyway it's an all digital world when skynet takes over.

the edge said:
*COUGHS 

the edge said:
barrow

All the way to the top!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video