Is there an actual address to send real fan mail? I have an epic essay/letter I wrote I would like to send to Rivers. Just wondering how I would go about getting it to him.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't listen to farkas.
I don't think there is a proper adress to send it to, but if you contact Karl though email, it might make its way to Rivers.
What? You can't spell acknowledge OR address?

Stefan said:
Don't listen to farkas. I don't think there is a proper adress to send it to, but if you contact Karl though email, it might make its way to Rivers.
Here.  Sand.
I was on my ipod. 
Even if I spelt it wrong, I wasn't being a d*** like you. I actually gave a good answer to someone with a question. You should stop trying to be funny farkas. Nobody enjoys you on this forum. It puzzles me that somehow you became a mod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:
Don't listen to farkas. I don't think there is a proper adress to send it to, but if you contact Karl though email, it might make its way to Rivers.
is that crackerjack's email address?

Farkas said:
I don't know of an actual address, but you can send your essay/letter to this email address, if you'd like.
crackerjackisthedvdmasta@gmail.com
Nowhere.  Nobody wants it.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

also...

"Please refrain from posting any material or content that is threatening (to the band or other board members), illegal or content that invades the privacy of others. This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, school names, personal pictures and private emails, chats or messages."

keep up the great work, farkas.

Stefan said:

I was on my ipod. 
Even if I spelt it wrong, I wasn't being a d*** like you. I actually gave a good answer to someone with a question. You should stop trying to be funny farkas. Nobody enjoys you on this forum. It puzzles me that somehow you became a mod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:
lol i think farkas should be banned for that

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

also...

"Please refrain from posting any material or content that is threatening (to the band or other board members), illegal or content that invades the privacy of others. This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, school names, personal pictures and private emails, chats or messages."

Stefan said:

I was on my ipod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:
You could post a link to it on his wall, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
How do you know that I am not crackerjack?

Indiekid said:

also...

Stefan said:

I was on my ipod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:

you're not that annoying ;)

srsly, though - if it is his e-mail, you should probably remove it.

Farkas said:

Indiekid said:

also...

Stefan said:

I was on my ipod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:
You've got it, berry!

pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:

you're not that annoying ;)

srsly, though - if it is his e-mail, you should probably remove it.

Farkas said:

Indiekid said:

also...

Stefan said:

I was on my ipod. 
Farkas said:

Stefan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video