Where can I find HIGH QUALITY videos of weezer performing live? Almost every video online I see is shot from the audience and sounds awful. I see that they have audio recordings of all their latest tour stops, but I cant seem to find any video that goes with it.

If there is video with the high quality board audio synced to it, that would be great!

LEMME KNOW!

MIKE

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

either the Guitar Center sessions, or the Axe event are the best you will find.

You might have to go those companies websites to find them.  

As far as an official weezer live concert, that doesn't exist, and as far as I know, has never existed, and has no plans to exist.

If someone was cool, they could buy the bootleg audio albums and sync them to the hd video that was shot from audience cams!

what are these audience cams you speak of?   You can sync them yourself if you really want to.  just match the mouth to the words.

MIKE DAVID said:

If someone was cool, they could buy the bootleg audio albums and sync them to the hd video that was shot from audience cams!
There were a TON of cameras at the show I went to in Toronto, granted it was a festival, but I have no clue how to get to that footage.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

what are these audience cams you speak of?   You can sync them yourself if you really want to.  just match the mouth to the words.

MIKE DAVID said:

where's crackerjack when you really need him?

There are quite a few HD video's of them on YouTube that are good quality.

Weezer's Across the Sea-- Live in Japan is the closet thing to a full-length concert recording.  It's in 1080p on Palladia, or circulating on YouTube in about 720p.  It has never seen a home video release besides the Japanese deluxe version of the Red album on a bonus disc.  It was pretty short-sighted to not give it a DVD release, but maybe Weezer can record a huge concert this next year for their 20th birthday and give it a DVD/Blu-Ray release.

there are some good videos of the memories shows in NYC last year

lol, thats the bootleg plus a video...

Isn't that illegal?
Ricardo Mendez said:

Not super high quality but its a really good vid of Weezer covering Pumped Up Kicks at the MN State Fair. I was at this show too. Absoltely amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAoclLWhoMM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video