A little random, I know. 
By the way, I'm not some creepy pedophile who wants to find you. 
I just thought it'd be cool to see where some of you are residing.

I'm in a small town off of Chicago, pretty lame, but it works.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm... Well I live by some cows and it smells like poop... It's sad really... I'm glad you got the better part of the cow's smell.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I used to work in Camarillo, CA.  They grow onions and cows, and process a lot of milk.  The air smelled like ranch dressing.

PUPPIES! said:
JEALOUS!

jKlein said:
I live in Illinois. Random fact:  My town has a Hershey plant and it's the only one in the world that makes Paydays, Milk Duds, Whoppers and Zero's. The air here smells like chocolate. Seriously.
Is this Heaven????

jKlein said:
I live in Illinois. Random fact:  My town has a Hershey plant and it's the only one in the world that makes Paydays, Milk Duds, Whoppers and Zero's. The air here smells like chocolate. Seriously.

Wales...but originally London and I reckon Im the oldest one here?

But music know no age barriers...you like what you like and im growing old ungracefully!

Oh yeh....Hello!

MMmmmaaaybe.......................................

Natkat128 said:
Is this Heaven????

jKlein said:
Ive told Americans I have had Hersheys chocolate..and they just laugh!...is it really that bad? lol

Hi guys, I'm Becc. 

From a town near Melbourne, Australia.  Unfortunately it's most notable for it's sewrage farm, processing 60% of Melbourne's "waste".

It does not smell like chocolate 'round here.

jKlein said:

Natkat128 said:
Is this Heaven????

jKlein said:

I grew up in Camarillo, and the air smelled (and still does) like eucalyptus trees. Did you work out toward Oxnard or Ventura?

Now living on the north coast, with lengthy detour through Boise, Idaho (a greatly under-appreciated city, in my opinion).

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I used to work in Camarillo, CA.  They grow onions and cows, and process a lot of milk.  The air smelled like ranch dressing.

PUPPIES! said:
JEALOUS!

jKlein said:
Eeehmm... that sucks... :( (Coulda been all funny punny and said "That's crappy")

Becc said:

Hi guys, I'm Becc. 

From a town near Melbourne, Australia.  Unfortunately it's most notable for it's sewrage farm, processing 60% of Melbourne's "waste".

It does not smell like chocolate 'round here.

jKlein said:

Natkat128 said:
Is this Heaven????

jKlein said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video