Rivers said on here a while ago that they just booked some shows, and I heard about the show in NJ, but do you know when/if they're going to announce more?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, but I wasn't the one saying "VIP is worth it!!" when I didn't buy it with my own money.

Also I've held a real job and know the weight of spending 100+ dollars of money I earned on something and having it not live up to my expectations. It sucks, so I can sympathize with those who think VIP may not be worth it.

Stefan said:

Didn't you go VIP with your mom too? 

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
It is none of Kittens' business, true, but it does affect your argument a bit.

Stefan, you're lucky. My parents laughed at me when I wanted to get a VIP ticket to see my favorite band Dream Theater when I was your age.

Stefan said:
It's true, my mom got me a ticket for christmas, but that doesn't have anything to do with this discussion at all. If I had to, I would have saved up my own money and bought my own ticket. Ocktobermama is right, it is none of your business and it has nothing to do with the topic.

Have I missed something?  All Stefan wrote was that he thought the VIP experience was great.  Sounds like he had a great time and was pleased with what he got out of it--good for him.  Something that may be "worth the money" for one person may not be for somebody else, and that's ok. Aren't we all entitled to our own opinions w/o having to be judged on how we got the money to buy our concert tickets, or why we chose to spend it that way?  It's nice to sympathize with people who were disapointed, but that doesn't mean those of us who had fun should be subjected to judgements regarding our financial decisions.   

Yes, but I wasn't the one saying "VIP is worth it!!" when I didn't buy it with my own money.

Also I've held a real job and know the weight of spending 100+ dollars of money I earned on something and having it not live up to my expectations. It sucks, so I can sympathize with those who think VIP may not be worth it.

Stefan said:

Didn't you go VIP with your mom too? 

It is none of Kittens' business, true, but it does affect your argument a bit.

Stefan, you're lucky. My parents laughed at me when I wanted to get a VIP ticket to see my favorite band Dream Theater when I was your age.

Stefan said:
It's true, my mom got me a ticket for christmas, but that doesn't have anything to do with this discussion at all. If I had to, I would have saved up my own money and bought my own ticket. Ocktobermama is right, it is none of your business and it has nothing to do with the topic.

Ok. I'm sorry for saying the concert was great even though I didn't buy the ticket myself. Happy now?

Thanks oktobermama, at least someone here understands what I was trying to say. I wish everyone on this site was as nice as you are. lol

I wasn't being mean. The issue isn't that you enjoyed the show, it's that you said " if you're going to spend $70 or whatever on a normal ticket, then if you can afford it, you might as well spend the extra money to guarantee a front row spot, souvenirs, etc." I even agreed that it was awesome to wait inside instead of out in line with everyone else. But I suppose this doesn't matter and it's all been blown out of proportion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video