Rivers said on here a while ago that they just booked some shows, and I heard about the show in NJ, but do you know when/if they're going to announce more?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Karl's post today:
Another show in a slowly gathering list of 2011 shows, folks.

In short: don't worry. I'm sure there will be plenty more shows. I hope there are more Memories shows but that's just me.
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to meet them!
I agree. I went to Pinkerton and I'm really wanting to see Blue and I'd also love to see Pinkerton again. Also... as Marie said.. I'd love to do VIP :)

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
From Karl's post today:
Another show in a slowly gathering list of 2011 shows, folks.

In short: don't worry. I'm sure there will be plenty more shows. I hope there are more Memories shows but that's just me.
And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!
actually, there is

Jordan said:
And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!
yesh

The dreWid said:
actually, there is

Jordan said:
And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!
Why? If someone wants to spend extra money just to meet someone, let 'em do it.

sarah leeper said:
yesh

The dreWid said:
actually, there is

Jordan said:
And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!
I don't know, if someones life long dream was to meet their idol, I don't think they'd mind paying a couple hundred to do so

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

no, there's a lot wrong with it.

that anyone would pay hundreds of dollars to spend 5 awkward minutes with a band that doesn't actually care about you is just incredibly sad.

Jordan said:

And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!

I think there's other stuff included in the VIP package too though, like better seating.

I agree, sometimes it's sad when people spend tons of money just to meet someone. I know a girl who's obsessed with Justin Bieber, and they told me that he's one of their best friends because they met him 3 times and gave him a present each time (after going to some extreme lengths). I think THAT is sad. Especially since Justin Bieber is just a huge douche bag with minimal music talent.



☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

no, there's a lot wrong with it.

that anyone would pay hundreds of dollars to spend 5 awkward minutes with a band that doesn't actually care about you is just incredibly sad.

Jordan said:

And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!

If they're willing to spend a few hundred for five awkward minutes, then who cares?

If you don't agree with it, don't do it.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

no, there's a lot wrong with it.

that anyone would pay hundreds of dollars to spend 5 awkward minutes with a band that doesn't actually care about you is just incredibly sad.

Jordan said:

And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!
Pretty desperate way to meet your idol.

Stephen said:
I don't know, if someones life long dream was to meet their idol, I don't think they'd mind paying a couple hundred to do so

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

no, there's a lot wrong with it.

that anyone would pay hundreds of dollars to spend 5 awkward minutes with a band that doesn't actually care about you is just incredibly sad.

Jordan said:

And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!

Yeah, I heard about some bad experiences.

I wouldn't spend that much money even if I heard great things about it (I just wanna enjoy the show), but hey, if they wanna do it, whatever.

Never meet your heroes, right?

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

just doing my part to prevent the inevitable let-down that many of the previous vip-ers already experienced.

Jordan said:

If they're willing to spend a few hundred for five awkward minutes, then who cares?

If you don't agree with it, don't do it.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

no, there's a lot wrong with it.

that anyone would pay hundreds of dollars to spend 5 awkward minutes with a band that doesn't actually care about you is just incredibly sad.

Jordan said:

And there's nothing wrong with that, Kittens.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
fixed

Marie said:
I just hope there's more shows with VIP tickets, I REALLY want to pay weezer to meet me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video