I haven't been able to stop dreaming since the Chicago 'memories' shows. It started simple: why doesn't Josh hook the band up with Mark Mothersbaugh so they could all work on a track together. Then it kept growing: THEN Mark could get that track to Wes Anderson and they could work on his next soundtrack...... Well the ideas kept coming until I reached my ULTIMATE WEEZER WISH----

A tour with Weezer & the Aquabats {with Tom Waits as MC!).

So, now it's your turn. What is your ULTIMATE WEEZER WISH?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for them to put out a deluxe green album and another live cd

I'd love Weezer to end their career on a gimmick-less record where Rivers can throw his horn-rimmed glasses, trampoline and mainstream pop sensibilities away and instead rely solely on writing daring, emotional and ambitious music that will blow us, and all the critics of the band away.

Rivers without a doubt still has it in him, The Angel and the One and Pig showed this to us; an album full of equally well crafted and emotional songs would be the sweetest swan song.

I would have loved Jerry Finn producing a Weezer album, unfortunately he passed away last year so that dream of mine was quickly shot up in flames (he would've been a much, much better choice that Rubin for Make Believe in my opinion, 1000 times better).

I think a team of Butch Vig + Mike Sapone would be ideal for producing a Weezer record. 

Bobby Maher said:

They should record an album with Steve Albini, like Nirvana or The Pixies did. It'd be really raw, dynamic, and everyone would be blown away.
a green album deluxe and do a tour where mikey and matt play a few songs that they played whilst they were in weezer
My ultimate weezer wish is for them to come out with one album every year for the next 20 years and do another let's write a sawng. 
How about a carnival/fair rather than a traditional tour?
Your wish already came true.

Crystal P. {Space Cadet} said:
How about a carnival/fair rather than a traditional tour?
I wish Weezer would give users on this site first dibbs on tickets via fan club presales.
If I told you my wish it wouldn't come true, now would it?!
I wish for Weezer to focus more on what they want more than what the fans want when it comes to making new albums.  A prime example of what happens when Weezer focuses on themselves more than their fans: Pinkerton.  If the band as a unit loves what they have created, then the fans will have to see this and embrace the same love for the creation.
I wish for Weezer to focus more on what they want more than what the fans want when it comes to making new albums.  A prime example of what happens when Weezer focuses on themselves more than their fans: Pinkerton.  If the band as a unit loves what they have created, then the fans will have to see this and embrace the same love for the creation.

Tour date added:

Weezer makes history as first band to rock the moon!

(Then Rivers wouldn't need a trampoline!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video