I haven't been able to stop dreaming since the Chicago 'memories' shows. It started simple: why doesn't Josh hook the band up with Mark Mothersbaugh so they could all work on a track together. Then it kept growing: THEN Mark could get that track to Wes Anderson and they could work on his next soundtrack...... Well the ideas kept coming until I reached my ULTIMATE WEEZER WISH----

A tour with Weezer & the Aquabats {with Tom Waits as MC!).

So, now it's your turn. What is your ULTIMATE WEEZER WISH?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PONY PONY PONY! *tantrum*

from Venezuela. i wish Weezer DVD live, dts 5.1. for watching in my home theater. is the only way  to view in live, i'm sorry for how i wrote, is that i do not speak good english

Well I guess my ultimate with would be that Weezer, Carolina Liar, Coldplay and The Killers would all come to Colorado for the most epic concert ever where I could stand front row again, and then meet all of them after the show.

Unfortunately, I don't see this happening. BUT that's my ULTIMATE wish.

Oh and I want them to come to Switzerland while I'm there 'cause that's my second home

For Weezer to play a gig in Glasgow sometime in 2011 (fingers crossed)! But not in May, I have exams and I'd never be allowed to go :( =w=
I wish they would go caroling outside my apartment building. Oh, but also shovel the driveway, no one shovels the driveway. I can't drive my car up the incline, Its freakin' ridiculous.
Haha, I like that one!

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:
I wish they would go caroling outside my apartment building. Oh, but also shovel the driveway, no one shovels the driveway. I can't drive my car up the incline, Its freakin' ridiculous.
First, the =W= men would drive my son to school in the Weezmobile, a '70s vintage Chevy panel van with bubble windows and a mural of Obi Wan, Chewie, Han Solo, and Luke painted up like Kiss a la the cover of Destroyer (hey, it's MY wish, is it not?). They would then set up their gear (including giant Marshall stacks) in his classroom and blast through a set of Ramones covers while a bunch of amped out 2nd graders bounce off the walls. Finally, Brian would reprise the wiggle tongue gesture from the Buddy Holly video, only this time directed at my kid's teacher. All proceeds (should there be any), along with the Marshall stacks, would go to the school's music program.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video