I think I like "We are All on Drugs" the best, but I like the "Beverly Hills" one too.

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep Fishing ftw.

Second would probably be El Scorcho.

Oh.. and... "We are all on drugs"... I like that one..

Need I say more? :)

Cmon people. HASH PIPE! Nothing beats the sumo wrestlers!
Personally, I think Pat getting tied up by Miss Piggy beats that.

sarah leeper said:
Cmon people. HASH PIPE! Nothing beats the sumo wrestlers!
buddy holly.

Buddy Holly, Hash Pipe, Keep Fishin. Dope Nose is great just for Pat's aggressive stand-up drumming. 

We Are All on Drugs and Perfect Situation are glossy, overwrought nightmares. 

Some of you are adding your personal opinions of the song instead of the music video itself.  This isn't a favorite singles discussion.  This is a favorite music video discussion.

I've had mix feelings about the Buddy Holly video ever since I read Rivers' views of the video in the past as the video that made people take Weezer less seriously musically, but in terms of creativity and humor that is the best music video, in my opinion.

As for my personal favorite, it has to go to Perfect Situation.  Developed a one day mini crush on Elisha Cuthbert because of the video, but besides that, I love the fictional storyline of Weezer once being called Weeze and were first fronted by a female lead vocalist who is consumed by the rock star lifestyle.  I really enjoyed the acting in the video by the band (and of course Elisha) with Rivers being the stand out playing the role as the poorly treated servant/boyfriend of the lead singer.  The breakout of Rivers on stage after Elisha went downhill is one of my favorite moments in Weezer music video history, and with all of that, makes the music video for Perfect Situation my favorite.

Hash Pipe
Perfect Situation
Keep Fishin'
Keep Fishin.
Gosh David, I only see one person who did that.  If your going to be a dictator, at least have the bollocks to respond directly to the person you are trying to dictate.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

Some of you are adding your personal opinions of the song instead of the music video itself.  This isn't a favorite singles discussion.  This is a favorite music video discussion.

I've had mix feelings about the Buddy Holly video ever since I read Rivers' views of the video in the past as the video that made people take Weezer less seriously musically, but in terms of creativity and humor that is the best music video, in my opinion.

As for my personal favorite, it has to go to Perfect Situation.  Developed a one day mini crush on Elisha Cuthbert because of the video, but besides that, I love the fictional storyline of Weezer once being called Weeze and were first fronted by a female lead vocalist who is consumed by the rock star lifestyle.  I really enjoyed the acting in the video by the band (and of course Elisha) with Rivers being the stand out playing the role as the poorly treated servant/boyfriend of the lead singer.  The breakout of Rivers on stage after Elisha went downhill is one of my favorite moments in Weezer music video history, and with all of that, makes the music video for Perfect Situation my favorite.

island in the sun the first one

i can't believe nobody has said Dope Nose!!! japanese biker gangs? explosions? lumberjack rivers? scott's first vid? this was a defining moment in =w=land!

also good videos:

buddy holly

goodlife

island in the sun (both versions)

keep fishin'

perfect situation

pork and beans

i want you to

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL