Hello all,

I'm getting married in a few months and the girl and I are fighting over music for some of the special stuff that goes on through-out the night (i.e. first dance, entrance, exit).  Does anybody have any stellar Weezer songs that would work for the following categories (see below)?  With your help I may be able to at least get one category fulfilled by the Weezer.

Here's some of the musical cues we need (remember.. obviously looking for weezer songs):

1.  Bride Entrance (never going to happen BTW)
2.  Ceremony Exit
3.  Reception Entrance
4.  First Dance
5.  Father/Daughter Dance
6.  Mother/Son Dance
7.  Reception Exit (I'm thinking My Best Friend from MB for this.....)

All help is Uber-appreciated!

Tags: Marriage, Wedding

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Why? Does his lady not care for socks?

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I like the idea of isalnd of the sun, but i also think that it might be a good idea for the song If Your Wandering If I Want You To I Want You To. And yes, dont play the song Tired of sex.
For once I actually agree with you, j-biebs.

j-biebs said:
that line doesn't mean the couple in the song break up, it means they will eventually face problems, but they will get over them together (as made clear with the next line and repeat of the chorus).

elscorcho said:
"And when the conversation stops and we're facing our defeat"

j-biebs said:
i think you'd better check your sources.

elscorcho said:
Except the that IFYWIFWYT ends with the couple breaking up.

Eileen S said:
Definetely IYWIWYTIWYT for ceremony exit, and the prettiest girl in the world should be bride entrance just like someone else said.

What about Falling For You for First Dance?
What a shame. When it's cold outside her toes must get wet. You know, because in Rivers' world, shoes don't exist.

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I like the idea of isalnd of the sun, but i also think that it might be a good idea for the song If Your Wandering If I Want You To I Want You To. And yes, dont play the song Tired of sex.
Shoes sometimes absorb water and if you don't have socks you're done for.

Mr. Sweeney said:
What a shame. When it's cold outside her toes must get wet. You know, because in Rivers' world, shoes don't exist.

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I see. Turns out Rivers really still is a genius.

Eileen S said:
Shoes sometimes absorb water and if you don't have socks you're done for.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I hate that. Especially when I'm wearing chucks.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I don't walk through puddles. There's a nice solution

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
Neither do I. But sometimes I don't see them. Especially on a campus that doesn't have lights.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I wear a headlamp. At all times.

elscorcho said:
Neither do I. But sometimes I don't see them. Especially on a campus that doesn't have lights.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
That must get heavy at times.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
Convenient though.

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
You should send me one.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Convenient though.

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video