Hello all,

I'm getting married in a few months and the girl and I are fighting over music for some of the special stuff that goes on through-out the night (i.e. first dance, entrance, exit).  Does anybody have any stellar Weezer songs that would work for the following categories (see below)?  With your help I may be able to at least get one category fulfilled by the Weezer.

Here's some of the musical cues we need (remember.. obviously looking for weezer songs):

1.  Bride Entrance (never going to happen BTW)
2.  Ceremony Exit
3.  Reception Entrance
4.  First Dance
5.  Father/Daughter Dance
6.  Mother/Son Dance
7.  Reception Exit (I'm thinking My Best Friend from MB for this.....)

All help is Uber-appreciated!

Tags: Marriage, Wedding

Views: 1769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It'll be in the knothole in the old sycamore tree at noon. Think you can make it?

elscorcho said:
You should send me one.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Convenient though.

elscorcho said:
That must get heavy at times.

Mr. Sweeney said:
I wear a headlamp. At all times.

elscorcho said:
Neither do I. But sometimes I don't see them. Especially on a campus that doesn't have lights.

Mr. Sweeney said:
I don't walk through puddles. There's a nice solution

elscorcho said:
I hate that. Especially when I'm wearing chucks.

Mr. Sweeney said:
What a shame. When it's cold outside her toes must get wet. You know, because in Rivers' world, shoes don't exist.

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Why? Does his lady not care for socks?

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I like the idea of isalnd of the sun, but i also think that it might be a good idea for the song If Your Wandering If I Want You To I Want You To. And yes, dont play the song Tired of sex.
I will clear the schedule.

Mr. Sweeney said:
It'll be in the knothole in the old sycamore tree at noon. Think you can make it?

elscorcho said:
You should send me one.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Convenient though.

elscorcho said:
That must get heavy at times.

Mr. Sweeney said:
I wear a headlamp. At all times.

elscorcho said:
Neither do I. But sometimes I don't see them. Especially on a campus that doesn't have lights.

Mr. Sweeney said:
I don't walk through puddles. There's a nice solution

elscorcho said:
I hate that. Especially when I'm wearing chucks.

Mr. Sweeney said:
What a shame. When it's cold outside her toes must get wet. You know, because in Rivers' world, shoes don't exist.

elscorcho said:
Not in the slightest.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Why? Does his lady not care for socks?

elscorcho said:
Or Where's My Sex.

Myles Farley said:
I like the idea of isalnd of the sun, but i also think that it might be a good idea for the song If Your Wandering If I Want You To I Want You To. And yes, dont play the song Tired of sex.
Pink Triangle. End of story.
We used Best Friend as our Reception Exit music, so that has to be my vote!
for a long time i thought the green album bside 'always' was a great wedding dance type song.
i agree tho that only in dreams, island in the sun & best friend, would all be great
ONLY IN DREAMS
My Best Friend was used in our wedding, just after the main reception exit (which happened to be the Imperial March from Star Wars).
Uh..............? Care to explain why?



Dylan Notter said:
Pink Triangle. End of story.
1. Run Over By a Truck
2. Memories
3. Get Me Some
4. Only In Dreams
5. Say It Ain't So
6. Devotion
7. Pink Triangle
well that's simple. you get to the wedding, you think you found the one, and she tells you on the alter that she's a lesbian.

Eileen S said:
Uh..............? Care to explain why?



Dylan Notter said:
Pink Triangle. End of story.
We used the opening riff to "Perfect Situation" as our reception entrance. It worked lovely. :)


Rob Ferzan said:
well that's simple. you get to the wedding, you think you found the one, and she tells you on the alter that she's a lesbian.

Eileen S said:
Uh..............? Care to explain why?



Dylan Notter said:
Pink Triangle. End of story.

What Rob said, it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, just a funny scenario if you will.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video