What would be a good Weezer song to dance to for a first dance at a wedding?

I'm not getting married or anything, but I'm curious to see what people think.

Views: 1231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe Longtime Sunshine.

I don't remember who, but someone on here said they had a Weezer song as their official wedding song.

"Longtime Sunshine" is a good one, or maybe "Hold Me".

"I Was Made For You" off of Alone is good too.

"Crab"
Thief, You've Taken All That Was Me
"Tired of Sex"
This.

Zack Wolf said:

"Longtime Sunshine" is a good one, or maybe "Hold Me".

"I Was Made For You" off of Alone is good too.

Odd Couple,   Ruling Me,   No Other One
"where's my sex" ..........  JK my choice would be "ruling me" just so I can make my wife feel good with herself (I am not married nor am I close to being married)
Now that I think of it I would choose "the angel and the one" (everyone seemed to forget that one)

Tomas de las Casas said:
"where's my sex" ..........  JK my choice would be "ruling me" just so I can make my wife feel good with herself (I am not married nor am I close to being married)
im getting married in september... and i know its fast but I wanted to do "best friend" the lyrics are cute, we didn't decide yet tho.... but when we walk in to the reception, they are playing "Can't stop partying"

That's what first came to my mind too.

But Odd Couple, Best Friend or I was Made for You would be good too

Tomas de las Casas said:

Now that I think of it I would choose "the angel and the one" (everyone seemed to forget that one)

Tomas de las Casas said:
Nice, congrats!

Jill Hahne said:
im getting married in september... and i know its fast but I wanted to do "best friend" the lyrics are cute, we didn't decide yet tho.... but when we walk in to the reception, they are playing "Can't stop partying"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video