What Weezer songs do you prefer live over the actual studio version?

I would have to say Perfect Situation, Hash Pipe, and The Sweater Song. Just to name a few.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everything on green
I love their songs no matter what but there are A LOT that I love live because they are just sooo incredible when rockin' it out on stage.
double negative, that means you do think the quality was good

Hugh Lovric said:

I don't think during the Pinkerton era the quality of their live performances wasn't too good.

The Green album is my favourite album but i think it sounded and had alot more energy when they played it live, it sounds so good and Mikey does so many more cool bass riffs live.

I think Matt didn't play "Getchoo" very well he kept on changing the riff and mucking around,i didn't really think it went well, Mikey and Scott played it alot better.

I don't think Scott does the falsetto very good because sometimes he'll forget to to the ooo's and he's alot quieter than Mikey and Matt, i think Mikey was the best at falsetto.

I prefer "Buddy Holly" live because they have the cool intro at the beggining and Mikey had a good sound on the Bass.

I think the bass sounds alot better live on "I Want You To".

I think during the Pinkerton era the quality of their live performances wasn't too good.

But this is just my opinion.

Don't Let Go. For real.

Also, OID tends to blow my mind live recently.

Don't let go.
Probably the Sweater Song and Perfect Situation. And somehow I used to not like Hash Pipe at all, but it ended up being my favorite Weezer song after watching them open a show with it.
Only in Dreams, Perfect Situation and Falling For You
Don't Let Go, King, Dope Nose, and though I love the album version to death, I go nuts for My Name is Jonas live.
You are the most biased person I have ever seen.

Hugh Lovric said:

The Green album is my favourite album but i think it sounded and had alot more energy when they played it live, it sounds so good and Mikey does so many more cool bass riffs live.

I think Matt didn't play "Getchoo" very well he kept on changing the riff and mucking around,i didn't really think it went well, Mikey and Scott played it alot better.

I don't think Scott does the falsetto very good because sometimes he'll forget to to the ooo's and he's alot quieter than Mikey and Matt, i think Mikey was the best at falsetto.

I prefer "Buddy Holly" live because they have the cool intro at the beggining and Mikey had a good sound on the Bass.

I think the bass sounds alot better live on "I Want You To".

I think during the Pinkerton era the quality of their live performances wasn't too good.

Give the kid a break.
I'm just saying my opinion :P.

Weird Lad said:
You are the most biased person I have ever seen.

Hugh Lovric said:

I think Scott plays "I Want You To" alot better live.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video