What weezer song do you fall asleep to willingly? in other words, this is not about songs that are so boring that it makes you snooze.

I'm gonna have to say "longtime sunshine" and "the spider" and "butterfly". what about you?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two months ago I had the flu. Bad. I laid down in my bed with my laptop and had my ear phones on. I played Butterfly. I really took in that song. I listened to Rivers voice and sincerity. I listened to the beautiful guitar. I became very relaxed (NOT BORED) and I fell asleep. I woke up an hour and a half later and realized I had been listening to it on repeat the entire time. I loved the song before that but now I find it truly relaxing. It was the perfect ending to the Pinkerton show :-D
mhmmm. thats weezer medicine for ya.

jKlein said:
Two months ago I had the flu. Bad. I laid down in my bed with my laptop and had my ear phones on. I played Butterfly. I really took in that song. I listened to Rivers voice and sincerity. I listened to the beautiful guitar. I became very relaxed (NOT BORED) and I fell asleep. I woke up an hour and a half later and realized I had been listening to it on repeat the entire time. I loved the song before that but now I find it truly relaxing. It was the perfect ending to the Pinkerton show :-D

death and destruction.

I don't think I have one go-to lullaby. back in 98-00 (during my early high school days) It'd just be a nonstop stream of Blue-Pinkerton-B-sides-RCB Live-Homie-Velouria-Repeat via mixtape nearly every night. Lately though, I could throw in my album 5 demos mix or I could throw in Hurley.
Devotion could be a good one too.

I made a short playlist of relaxing songs a couple months ago and I listen to it whenever I have trouble falling asleep. 

-Always
-Can't Stop Partying (Alone II version)

-I Don't Want To Let You Go (Alone II version)
-One Of Us (Cover by Rivers and Rainn Wilson)
-Jamie (acoustic, Cats Paw Studio 1995)

-Mrs. Young
-No One Else (acoustic, Cats Paw Studio 1995)
-Longtime Sunshine

-Butterfly
-The Spider
-Angel And The One 

their cover of Meri Kuri
I put Only In Dreams at the end of my nighttime play-list, I go through 22 of my current favorite songs in a playlist titled "Bri-Sexual" and end it with Only In Dreams; I always fall asleep a little after the 6th minute into the song. It's been that way for almost two years now!
aww but thats in the middle of the epic guitar solo! xP

Zack Wolf said:
I put Only In Dreams at the end of my nighttime play-list, I go through 22 of my current favorite songs in a playlist titled "Bri-Sexual" and end it with Only In Dreams; I always fall asleep a little after the 6th minute into the song. It's been that way for almost two years now!
I Was Made For You on Alone II. Love that song.
Only in dreams or angel and the one. Looove these 2!
same

Natkat128 said:
Only in dreams or angel and the one. Looove these 2!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video