Hey everyone,

So, what Weezer song do you think you currently relate to today/this week and why? For me, its "Why Bother?". Started talking to this one girl for a couple months, only to have our relationship go no where thanks to her. She kind of deserted me when she found out i liked her, and i'm starting to get that 'why bother' attitude toward women i find attractive. Funny part is, this HAS happened to me twice before!  >./p>

Views: 1268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

don't date co-workers either.  Makes for awkwardness.

Love Explosion for me

Tanya Michelle Pongracz said:

Getting up and Leaving. After basically being socially ostracized from the graduate program I recently completed (never date a fellow graduate student!), I am glad to be leaving.

I Swear It's True. I don't really need to add anything, this is exactly how I feel

Bump. 
Pink Triangle. 
'nuff said.

Longtime sunshine because I want to go back to simpler times on the east coast

"Tired of Sex"

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"

always

I exclusively date co-workers.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

don't date co-workers either.  Makes for awkwardness.

Love Explosion for me

Tanya Michelle Pongracz said:

Getting up and Leaving. After basically being socially ostracized from the graduate program I recently completed (never date a fellow graduate student!), I am glad to be leaving.

None of their songs. Have not listened to weezer in a long time.

Right now, probably troublemaker. It's always been my favorite, and I love hearing it live.

Bump.

Falling for You.

the Greatest Man that Ever Lived

and of course

the GOOD life

El scorcho! I asked my wife to the weezer concert. And she said: "honey, are you trying to break my ears?? Just go your self! And I don't care whether if you come back or no!".

Why Bother.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video