Hey everyone,

So, what Weezer song do you think you currently relate to today/this week and why? For me, its "Why Bother?". Started talking to this one girl for a couple months, only to have our relationship go no where thanks to her. She kind of deserted me when she found out i liked her, and i'm starting to get that 'why bother' attitude toward women i find attractive. Funny part is, this HAS happened to me twice before!  >./p>

Views: 1267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like how you worded this: "What Weezer song do you currently relate to?"  It changes for me weekly, if not daily.  For sure in the past, anything dealing w/ unrequited love always inspired a listen to Only In Dreams and Why Bother.  Lately, it's been more about doing well in my career.  It may sound silly, but Greatest Man, King, and Represent inspire the heck out of me to do well at my job.  Whenever I think the hours are too long, the pressure is too much, or the stress is too high, it helps to hear "I work my bones beyond their limit just to have half a chance," "it matters that you can take the pain," "I can take anybody, I can do my thing. I don't wanna hurt nobody but a bee has got to sting," and 'you can't break me, never take me, that's just how it is." I just love the anthems. 

eh. Fallin for you. Cause I'm falling for someone right now.

I'm really relating to Dreamin' right now.I often feel I'm walking around in a wide awake day dream, when I should be focusing on more important things. 

Why Bother.

My Brain Is Working Overtime

Same here

Someone Slob? :)

Jordan Almodovar said:

eh. Fallin for you. Cause I'm falling for someone right now.

the greatest man that ever lived 

Lemonade... Ah, the flavor of life

Keep Fishin'
Trying to get a job and feeling like a bad person because all my friends have one  

Fun Time

All My Friends Are Insects

Crab

Souvenirs, Novelties, and Party Tricks

Butterfly 

In that order.

Losing My Mind, mainly because my social life isn't as good (or existent) as I'd like it to be.

Smart Girls, because I have acquainted myself with a few smarter/nerdier girls recently, who I wouldn't mind going out with.

Holiday, because I really need a good ol' change of pace.

My Brain, for more than obvious reasons.

And The Good Life, for pretty much the same reason.

AndBounce said:

Losing My Mind, mainly because my social life isn't as good (or existent) as I'd like it to be.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video