...If you could trade in one weezer album (take it out of weezer's history completely as if they never wrote it) to retire scott shriner and get matt sharp back, which album would you trade?

Make Believe

Tags: bassist, matt, sharp, shriner, trade

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why would you try to answer a question you didn't understand?

CrackerJack said:
i dont understand the question. what album would we get rid of in return for having matt sharp?

None, because Matt Sharp left the band. im not gonna call him an idiot, but if he wanted to leave the band, then hes out for good, and i dont want him back in unless weezer does.

Anyway, my least favorite weezer album used to be red, but i should give it more credit. Probably raditude.
acceptable

CrackerJack said:
i wrote that so if i did infact have no clue what the question was saying, i wouldnt seem like an idiot.
green.
Get off the f****** Matt Sharp bandwagon. He's gone. Forever. And he's not coming back. Get over it.
;)

elscorcho said:
Get off the f****** Matt Sharp bandwagon. He's gone. Forever. And he's not coming back. Get over it.
I would definitely trade make believe, take it out of the bands discography along with shriner, and put sharp back in. fair deal.
what's with all the scorn towards Matt?

yes, its true he left the band. at the time weezer defunct. they asked him back several times, and he considered it. I believe he's had some professional problems with RC, but not personal.

I feel Matt is a really creative guy. I really like his solo work. I think he wants to create and have a say it what the band he's in does. Just speculating here, but I think he feels stifled in weezer being River's monkey boy. I don't blame him for not wanting to be in the band.
i'm sure he had his reasons, but i don't think rivers was too pleased with him. (ROTR=black h***)

Dungeon Master said:
what's with all the scorn towards Matt?

yes, its true he left the band. at the time weezer defunct. they asked him back several times, and he considered it. I believe he's had some professional problems with RC, but not personal.

I feel Matt is a really creative guy. I really like his solo work. I think he wants to create and have a say it what the band he's in does. Just speculating here, but I think he feels stifled in weezer being River's monkey boy. I don't blame him for not wanting to be in the band.
well, there is two sides to every story. I think Rivers was stalling with putting an album out. Matt was probably frustrated.

now, having most of Sftbh, i can honestly say that I rather like have both ROTR and Pinkerton. blackhole is a tad flat and pinkerton is much richer.



Snickers (ka.jr) said:
i'm sure he had his reasons, but i don't think rivers was too pleased with him. (ROTR=black h***)

Dungeon Master said:
what's with all the scorn towards Matt?

yes, its true he left the band. at the time weezer defunct. they asked him back several times, and he considered it. I believe he's had some professional problems with RC, but not personal.

I feel Matt is a really creative guy. I really like his solo work. I think he wants to create and have a say it what the band he's in does. Just speculating here, but I think he feels stifled in weezer being River's monkey boy. I don't blame him for not wanting to be in the band.
I'll trade all my Weezer albums for Matt Sharp because I love him almost as much as I love this post.
I wouldn't trade any of them. To be honest, Matt Sharp creeped me out. Good riddance! He and his falsetto can stay the hell away from Weezer. Scott has done a great job since joining the band!
This question couldn't make less sense if you tried.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video