Mine was, I'm afraid to admit.....

N'Sync.

Yep. I think I was about 12 or 13 and my mom took my sister and I to see them at the Utah State Fair. I spent the rest of the night screaming, "I SWEAR CHRIS KIRKPATRICK WINKED AT ME!!!"

I swear he did.

So what was yours? Not as embarrassing as mine, I hope.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i went to see five star when i was about 11. i went with my mum. i still love this song:

yep, troooooooo :D

Brofessefef said:

ESSEX BAND!

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:

i went to see five star when i was about 11. i went with my mum. i still love this song:

My earliest memory of live music was hearing the Sydney Symphony Orchestra performing the theme music from Star Wars. Also, my dad used to take me to the State Theatre to see classic, black and white films accompanied by live organ music.

My first live rock concert was played by a local indie band called 'Clouds'. They were Pixies inspired, but with female vocal harmonies.

The Big Day Out was my first big rock festival, in 1992. Nirvana played late into the night. I was covered in bruises by the end of the day, having thrown myself into the chaos that was the moshpit.

Elton John and Ray Cooper - Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, September 1994.
Well my very first one was when I took my son to see the Wiggles back in 2006... LOL (my parents never let me go to concerts).. then I went to an American Idol show in 2009... I didn't really count that though because it was SO commercialized and we had terrible seats... so if you don't count those my first GOOD concert was Weezer on January 8th of this year!! :-D I had SO. MUCH. FUN. it was incredible. I'll never forget that night. Then I saw Weezer again in April. I've went to a ton of local shows this year too but they're not the same as a professional. Not very many ppl there.. they're usually in a church or something.. I love the energy when there are thousands in the crowd.

Matchbox 20 

my friends played a show with guttermouth some years ago, about 7 or so.

x ; x said:

guttermouth at the galaxy club in dallas. i think it was either 1997 or 98.

never seen chicago.  did you write a review about the concert?

CrackaJak said:

Hmm....my parents took me to see Chicago in 2003/4.

the first concert I ever went to with friends by myself was Either Bruce Springsteen or John Mayer in 2007.

Mine was Wynonna. 

But THEN I saw Prince 8-)

he hasn't finished it yet.

Jupiter 8 said:

CrackaJak said:

the first concert I ever went to with friends by myself was Either Bruce Springsteen or John Mayer in 2007.

He'll put up an unedited half-version.

x ; x said:
he hasn't finished it yet.

Jupiter 8 said:

CrackaJak said:

The Rakes in 2006 was my first real concert

Was f****** amazing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service