Assuming they play all their hits (let's call every single released as well as "My Name is Jonas" and "Surf Wax America" a hit), what would you like to see Weezer play live?  Especially songs they haven't played live in awhile.  I personally, would like to see more off of Make Believe and Red.  The Memories tour is fantastic, and it's great to see and hear Weezer play so many old songs.  So please no actual complaining, just more wishful thinking and such.

Specifically, I'd love to see "The Damage in Your Heart", "Fall Together", "The Other Way", "Peace", "Burndt Jamb", "Love Explosion", "Freak Me Out", "Thought I Knew", "Cold Dark World", "Automatic", "Dreamin'", "Get Me Some", "Run Over by a Truck" or "Everybody Get Dangerous".

I think it's a shame that they don't play "Haunt You Everyday" or "O Girlfriend" live anymore though.  Those are ones I would like to hear the most.  They are fantastic live.  Maybe Weezer should do a Green/Mally and Make Believe/Red Memories tour next?  xD

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Songs that I have not heard much live or not at all:

Tragic Girl

Only in Dreams

Velouria cover

Miss Sweeney

Slob

Paranoid Android Cover

I don't think songs from the albums is so much to ask...

I agree with you completely. I am really hoping for some Maladroit love because those are really great songs that never get any attention.

If nothing else, I will settle for a 10 year anniversary Maladroit tour.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

I don't think songs from the albums is so much to ask...
I'm rather surprised that "Brave New World" is getting skipped over.  It's a really raw song, down half a step, and crazy fun to play.  "Hang On"...  I mean, I know it's a single, but it seems like so much effort would've been put into that to make it live-friendly.  "Brave New World" is straight-up.

I've heard blue, pink, and green too much (live and, er, in real life). I don't think that anything on Hurley (and especially Death to False Metal) is worth mentioning.

so...

Maladroit: take control, death and destruction, slob, burndt jamb, fall together, december

Make believe: this is such a pity, hold me, peace, haunt you every day

Red: greatest man, dreamin, the angel and the one, miss sweeney, pig, king

raditude: girl got hot, can't stop partying, trippin down the freeway

I don't know what they are doing now, but I'd want to hear This is Such a Pity, Damage in Your Heart, Smile, Burndt Jam, Lover in the Snow (with band), Miss Sweeney, Sugar Booger (shorten the ending though) and Put Me Back Together.
Oh yeah, and Modern Dukes too.
they've been playing only in dreams. heard it at the =w=/lips show 

Natkat128 said:

Angel and the One

Only in Dreams (missed memories tour)

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived

These are my top three 

But I really like your song selections above too 

Only In Dreams

Waiting On You

The Angel And The One

The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

California

Say It Ain't So

Sandwiches Time

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived

Slob

Blowing My Stack

Dreamin'

Kids/Pokerface

My Name Is Jonas

Pork And Beans

Unbreak My Heart

these are my favourites and i really would love to hear/see them live! :)

You had me until Kids/Pokerface.

They played that at every show for 2 years. It really overstayed its welcome and I hope I never see it again.

Shrug.

I don't think cover songs should last more than one or two tours.  Kids/Pokerface was an interesting idea that I enjoyed during that time period, but it's time to move on.

Gohi said:

You had me until Kids/Pokerface.

They played that at every show for 2 years. It really overstayed its welcome and I hope I never see it again.

Shrug.

I think they need to do Longtime Sunshine on October 9th.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video