Assuming they play all their hits (let's call every single released as well as "My Name is Jonas" and "Surf Wax America" a hit), what would you like to see Weezer play live?  Especially songs they haven't played live in awhile.  I personally, would like to see more off of Make Believe and Red.  The Memories tour is fantastic, and it's great to see and hear Weezer play so many old songs.  So please no actual complaining, just more wishful thinking and such.

Specifically, I'd love to see "The Damage in Your Heart", "Fall Together", "The Other Way", "Peace", "Burndt Jamb", "Love Explosion", "Freak Me Out", "Thought I Knew", "Cold Dark World", "Automatic", "Dreamin'", "Get Me Some", "Run Over by a Truck" or "Everybody Get Dangerous".

I think it's a shame that they don't play "Haunt You Everyday" or "O Girlfriend" live anymore though.  Those are ones I would like to hear the most.  They are fantastic live.  Maybe Weezer should do a Green/Mally and Make Believe/Red Memories tour next?  xD

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"

"My Name is Jonas"

"I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams"

"Hang On"

"The Good Life"

"Ruling Me"

"Hold Me"

"In the Garage"

"Undone the Sweater Song"

"Perfect Situation"

"This is Such a Pity"

"Surf Wax America"

"Pink Triangle"

"Can't Stop Partying"

"Simple Pages"

"Haunt You Everyday"

"Only in Dreams"

Spider, Miss Sweeny, Angel & The One, Hold Me, Freak Me Out

Spider,Longtime Sunshine (Falsetto Version),Only in Dreams,No Other One,Across the Sea

Songs that are never on the setlist that I would like to see are Angel and The One, Burndt Jamb, Mad Kow, O Girlfriend, a load of other SS2K and Pig.

ANGEL & THE ONE        one day....

also been wanting to hear OID but that dream is about to come true 

on a final note I think it would be really cool if they played Walt Disney while in Orlando...just a wishful thought.....anyone agree? 

considering the hard rock is in universal studios, I agree that it's just wishful thinking

natkat said:

on a final note I think it would be really cool if they played Walt Disney while in Orlando...just a wishful thought.....anyone agree? 

Well then considering the song is referring to walt disney as a frozen block of ice ...... I see a glimmer of hope....
I like to think that the glass is half full sir ;)
nemoj me srati [spaz] said:

considering the hard rock is in universal studios, I agree that it's just wishful thinking

natkat said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video