Assuming they play all their hits (let's call every single released as well as "My Name is Jonas" and "Surf Wax America" a hit), what would you like to see Weezer play live?  Especially songs they haven't played live in awhile.  I personally, would like to see more off of Make Believe and Red.  The Memories tour is fantastic, and it's great to see and hear Weezer play so many old songs.  So please no actual complaining, just more wishful thinking and such.

Specifically, I'd love to see "The Damage in Your Heart", "Fall Together", "The Other Way", "Peace", "Burndt Jamb", "Love Explosion", "Freak Me Out", "Thought I Knew", "Cold Dark World", "Automatic", "Dreamin'", "Get Me Some", "Run Over by a Truck" or "Everybody Get Dangerous".

I think it's a shame that they don't play "Haunt You Everyday" or "O Girlfriend" live anymore though.  Those are ones I would like to hear the most.  They are fantastic live.  Maybe Weezer should do a Green/Mally and Make Believe/Red Memories tour next?  xD

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angel and the one

I'd love to hear "Waiting On You". With all the old tracks being played lately, I don't think it's unrealistic to hope for it.

"Angel And The One" would be quite epic too.

Dreamin'

The Angel And The One

The Other Way

Freak Me Out

Haunt You Everyday

O Girlfriend

Burndt Jamb

Death and Destruction

Trippin Down The Freeway

Let It All Hang Out

Most of Hurley

PLEASE no crappy Red tracks (Cold Dark World, Everybody Get Dangerous, Thought I Knew, Automatic) or Get Me Some, which sucks

First of all, I'd like to see them come to the UK for a change.

Then, I'd like them to play Waiting on You and Devotion. And Prettiest Girl in the Whole Wide World. And Burndt Jamb. And I Swear It's True.

That is all.

they were here last month...

fuzzman said:

The songs of alone 3.

If I heard Cold Dark World or Thought I Knew live I think I'd have to take a bathroom break. Respeck to Brian and Scott but those songs would be veritable snoozers live.

I'm actually not too concerned about setlists and whatnot. It's the performance that matters most to me. As long as all the albums get represented, I'm okay. I'd love to hear some songs from Make Believe and Red I haven't heard live ("This is Such a Pity," "The Other Way," "Dreamin'" "Angel"). I think Mala is a fun album but I really don't need to hear anything from it live, to be honest. Those songs stick out in a bad way (their lack of meaning to Rivers is quite evident since the songs they do play from it are sung by Brian and Scott).

For a proper tour, not for a handful of festivals. I can't afford to go to a festival solely on the hope I'll get to see a few good bands.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

fuzzman said:

It's ok man, maybe it's a bassist thing but "Cold Dark World" really grew on me.  And between the MTV AotW and the Relationship versions of "Thought I Knew", I've really come to enjoy them.  I agree with most of the Mally sentiment.  I think it's quite rare for Rivers to sing them after Goat Punishment...
They played a show in Brixton. 

fuzzman said:
For a proper tour, not for a handful of festivals. I can't afford to go to a festival solely on the hope I'll get to see a few good bands.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

fuzzman said:

The Relationship version of Thought I Knew is wash better than the Red version.

Radioactive said:
It's ok man, maybe it's a bassist thing but "Cold Dark World" really grew on me.  And between the MTV AotW and the Relationship versions of "Thought I Knew", I've really come to enjoy them.  I agree with most of the Mally sentiment.  I think it's quite rare for Rivers to sing them after Goat Punishment...
i thought it was the law that all scottish people had to go to t in the park?

fuzzman said:

berry ◕‿◕ said:

fuzzman said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video