What Songs Do You Wanna Hear on the Weezer Cruise? (I'm talking about stuff they don't normally play)

So party people, what songs would you wanna hear on the second cruzzzze?  We got a lot of rarities last time with Blast Off!, Mykel & Carli and Tragic Girl but what would you like to see they haven't played live before, hardly ever play live or haven't played in forever?

For me, there's a few songs in particular I'd like:

(from Red deluxe)

- Sweeney

- Pig

- The Angel and the One

(from sftbh)

*ideally sftbh played in it's entirety but I know that won't happen

- You Won't get With Me Tonight

- Superfriend

(from other stuff)

- Walt Disney (alone ii)

- Fun Time (homie)

- Autumn in Jane (homie)

- Sheila Can Do It (homie)

- My Brain (alone or ss2k version)

- The Other Way (make believe)

- Hold Me (mb)

- Smile (green)

- Photograph (green)

- Slave (mala)

- Track 4 on S&R "Okashi Yatsu"

I think it'd be cool if they debuted an old song they've never played or released too.  That'd be a nice surprise. What say you guys?

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Miss Sweeney, King, Slob, The Other Way, Lover in the Snow, The Angel and the One, Paper Face, You Won't Get With Me Tonight.

I think they will play Red and Green.

FACE.

That is all.

Kim (LoveWeezer) said:

Miss Sweeney, King, Slob, The Other Way, Lover in the Snow, The Angel and the One, Paper Face, You Won't Get With Me Tonight.

I think they will play Red and Green.
Paperface would be pretty awesome live

It'd never happen, but... I think it'd be really cool if Weezer did a pre-Geffen setlist. I wanna hear what Spiderbitch sounds like. And they'd also play "Let's Sew Our Pants Together" and "Thief You've Taken All That Was Me", among others.

Paperface, December, smile, death and destruction, pig, the angel and the one, trampoline, king, Turing up the radio. Lot of stuff from maladroit
Paperface, I was made for you, lover in the snow, take control, slob, love explosion, little diane, superfriends, chess

Hmm. There are so many songs to consider. I support Daniel's suggestions.

Also, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived...would be amazing, but a real challenge.

Put Me Back Together, the acoustic version if possible.

Perhaps some new songs too?

 

Greatest Man is a real challenge.  But it's 'almost' a staple song in their sets nowadays.

Danielle said:

Hmm. There are so many songs to consider. I support Daniel's suggestions.

Also, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived...would be amazing, but a real challenge.

Put Me Back Together, the acoustic version if possible.

Perhaps some new songs too?

 

Greatest Man is definitely a tough song to pull off for the guys. The vocal harmonies at the end are tough to get spot-on. When you see them nail that song live though it is something else.

Especially considering they've done Morning Glory. I think it would be awesome anyway! FITB would be a brilliant idea in that respect - almost act like a parody and open with it :D

=gregor= said:

What makes you 100% certain they won't?

Joe said:

... they're not gonna play an Oasis song

=gregor= said:

Carnival isn't doing so hot.  Everyone I tell about the cruise asks what cruise line it's on.  When I "Carnival", instant mocking ensues.  "Bring plastic bags" they say.

But I did think of some more songs:

The Red Album in its entirety.  And if they could just morph the drum jam at the end of "Everybody Get Dangerous" into a sweet version of "F*ckin' In The Bushes", that'd be great

So true.

Gohi said:

Greatest Man is definitely a tough song to pull off for the guys. The vocal harmonies at the end are tough to get spot-on. When you see them nail that song live though it is something else.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video