What Songs Do You Wanna Hear on the Weezer Cruise? (I'm talking about stuff they don't normally play)

So party people, what songs would you wanna hear on the second cruzzzze?  We got a lot of rarities last time with Blast Off!, Mykel & Carli and Tragic Girl but what would you like to see they haven't played live before, hardly ever play live or haven't played in forever?

For me, there's a few songs in particular I'd like:

(from Red deluxe)

- Sweeney

- Pig

- The Angel and the One

(from sftbh)

*ideally sftbh played in it's entirety but I know that won't happen

- You Won't get With Me Tonight

- Superfriend

(from other stuff)

- Walt Disney (alone ii)

- Fun Time (homie)

- Autumn in Jane (homie)

- Sheila Can Do It (homie)

- My Brain (alone or ss2k version)

- The Other Way (make believe)

- Hold Me (mb)

- Smile (green)

- Photograph (green)

- Slave (mala)

- Track 4 on S&R "Okashi Yatsu"

I think it'd be cool if they debuted an old song they've never played or released too.  That'd be a nice surprise. What say you guys?

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lord I sure hope so.

it's

third time's the charm...

Bill said:

its true, your right. you're post helped correct a glaring error.  we'll get it better next time guy

Gohi said:

Guys, the correct form would be "The Red Album played in its entirety." Come on.

I don't really have my hopes set on anything as long as they play different stuff from the last cruise.

Rare demos are non-released songs they don't usually play live as opposed to demo songs they have played live.

i don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

Indierocks said:

Rare demos are non-released songs they don't usually play live as opposed to demo songs they have played live.

Dream on because I don't believe it's happening.

Gohi said:

Lord I sure hope so.

All I can really say is this: People spending thousands of dollars on an oldies show on a cruise is not worth it to me anyways. I think that the Memories tour continues forever and that they will play Blue and Pinkerton over and over and over again on this cruise because Rivers wants it that way because of his controlling and greedy ways. It's all about the money and not about the music otherwise Rivers would have written songs for Weezer and we would be talking about a new album but Rivers hasn't written a crapping song for Weezer in 3 years only for his Rivers & Scott project so that's how fond he is in Weezer at this moment. Karl wants it that way as well because of all the money it gives him too so it's a win-win all the way around.

this is a thread for people to talk about what songs they'd like to hear on the cruise. as such, your post is off-topic. if you want to share your current thoughts about weezer, feel free to start your own thread. please don't make any further posts in this thread unless they are on-topic. thanks.

Who Gives A Crap said:

All I can really say is this: People spending thousands of dollars on an oldies show on a cruise is not worth it to me anyways. I think that the Memories tour continues forever and that they will play Blue and Pinkerton over and over and over again on this cruise because Rivers wants it that way because of his controlling and greedy ways. It's all about the money and not about the music otherwise Rivers would have written songs for Weezer and we would be talking about a new album but Rivers hasn't written a crapping song for Weezer in 3 years only for his Rivers & Scott project so that's how fond he is in Weezer at this moment. Karl wants it that way as well because of all the money it gives him too so it's a win-win all the way around.

i'd like to hear more of weezer's crapping songs. it will fit nicely when this turns into another poop cruise.

Carnival isn't doing so hot.  Everyone I tell about the cruise asks what cruise line it's on.  When I "Carnival", instant mocking ensues.  "Bring plastic bags" they say.

But I did think of some more songs:

The Red Album in its entirety.  And if they could just morph the drum jam at the end of "Everybody Get Dangerous" into a sweet version of "F*ckin' In The Bushes", that'd be great

... they're not gonna play an Oasis song

=gregor= said:

Carnival isn't doing so hot.  Everyone I tell about the cruise asks what cruise line it's on.  When I "Carnival", instant mocking ensues.  "Bring plastic bags" they say.

The Red Album in its entirety.  And if they could just morph the drum jam at the end of "Everybody Get Dangerous" into a sweet version of "F*ckin' In The Bushes", that'd be great

What makes you 100% certain they won't?

Joe said:

... they're not gonna play an Oasis song

=gregor= said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video