There must be at least one song that, when you hear it, you MUST sing along with it; you can't resist the urge.

For me, it's Holiday. I don't think it's possible for me to listen to it without singing.

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I don't really dance, but it doesn't seem too unusual!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
Aaahhhhhh I hope so! I dance too though.

Jordan said:
Haha, maybe your just normal for a Weezer fan!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
I think I pretty much MUST sing along to EVERY Weezer song.  Most people think I have problems but my parents think I'm pretty normal... or they just don't talk about me when I'm around. =P

I don't think so! Some people at work think it's weird though. 

Some of the Weezer songs are more of face making and singing loudly with some dramatic air guitar.  

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:
I think I pretty much MUST sing along to EVERY Weezer song.  Most people think I have problems but my parents think I'm pretty normal... or they just don't talk about me when I'm around. =P
Haha, I like that!

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Some of the Weezer songs are more of face making and singing loudly with some dramatic air guitar.  

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:
me too!!! =D

Jordan said:
Haha, I like that!

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Jordan said:

Ashley Jane Orr said:
Honestly, there really isn't a song that I can't sing along to, but, for the sake of this discussion and it's intentions, I'm gonna go with "Tired of Sex". How can one, ANYONE, NOT sing along to "Tired of Sex"??
Sorry to further glorify and/or single out one particular album YET AGAIN, but Pinkerton in it's entirety, I find, is VERY sing along...able. Well, I'm biased, though, because not only is Pinkerton my favorite Weezer album, it's also my favorite album OF ALL TIME, EVER.
el scorcho deffinetly, in the garage, say it aint so, and i also rap along to any emeinem song from the marshall mathers lp
I agree completely.

Christin Orellana said:
Sorry to further glorify and/or single out one particular album YET AGAIN, but Pinkerton in it's entirety, I find, is VERY sing along...able. Well, I'm biased, though, because not only is Pinkerton my favorite Weezer album, it's also my favorite album OF ALL TIME, EVER.
Everything except for some slow songs on red.
I can't hear Keep Fishin' without screaming it at the top of my lungs...in the calmest way possible, of course.
Yep, Keep Fishin' is a difficult one to resist.

Zack Wolf said:
I can't hear Keep Fishin' without screaming it at the top of my lungs...in the calmest way possible, of course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video