There must be at least one song that, when you hear it, you MUST sing along with it; you can't resist the urge.

For me, it's Holiday. I don't think it's possible for me to listen to it without singing.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All but I cannot control myself when Smart Girls comes on.
Cop-out answer but pretty much anything from Blue/Pink gets me singing.
Say It Ain't So, for sure
El Scorcho. Best. Song. EVER.
BUDDY HOLLY OR HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FO SURE
I honestly sing to all, but my must would probably either Pork and Beans, If Your Wondering If I Want You, Perfect Situation, El Scorcho, Buddy Holly or Hash Pipe... Tough question

Pretty much all of them, but I go crazy with Hash Pipe and Pork and Beans

Very nice, those all top my list as well.

Anne Rambo Young said:
I honestly sing to all, but my must would probably either Pork and Beans, If Your Wondering If I Want You, Perfect Situation, El Scorcho, Buddy Holly or Hash Pipe... Tough question
I think I pretty much MUST sing along to EVERY Weezer song.  Most people think I have problems but my parents think I'm pretty normal... or they just don't talk about me when I'm around. =P
Haha, maybe your just normal for a Weezer fan!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
I think I pretty much MUST sing along to EVERY Weezer song.  Most people think I have problems but my parents think I'm pretty normal... or they just don't talk about me when I'm around. =P

this one

Attachments:
Aaahhhhhh I hope so! I dance too though.

Jordan said:
Haha, maybe your just normal for a Weezer fan!

Ashley Jane Orr said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video