This ending was incredibly surprising. Nobody could've saw that!

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A perfect end to an awesome collection. 

Tr00

Stefan said:

A perfect end to an awesome collection. 

What is he actually finding? Does anyone actually know what this song means?

It's a condom.

"Extra huge, and it's used... I wonder which two of us best of friends opened and used it."

Basically Jonas blew off Maria for Laural (after having a kid with her) and later Dondo called her up (he acts like he knows he has a big ****) and Dondo gave his love to Maria, the love Jonas wouldn't.  Eventually Jonas realizes that Maria is the "one" for him, but only after Laural rejects him.  At that point, he finds the condom and realizes what's happened and it kind of is a downer of an ending. haha.

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:

What is he actually finding? Does anyone actually know what this song means?

But after reading the SFTBH portions of the diaries, we find out that that wasn't at the end before. Also, who is Jo-Jo?

Joan Wasser was Rivers' pick for the female lead in SFTBH and he uses the term "jo-jo" interchangeably with Maria when referring to her/her character...

At one time it was at the end of SFTBH, at other times it was not (Longtime Sunshine was or another track)... the tracklist was never finished, as SFTBH itself was never finished.  So you can intrepret it different ways.  What we do know is that "What is this I Find?" comes later in the story towards the very end.

drewid-boy chicken wing said:

But after reading the SFTBH portions of the diaries, we find out that that wasn't at the end before. Also, who is Jo-Jo?

I liked it, but it was somewhat of a disappointment compared to the tremendous "Now I Finally See."

Are you just making an inference, or do you have proof to support that claim?

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Joan Wasser was Rivers' pick for the female lead in SFTBH and he uses the term "jo-jo" interchangeably with Maria when referring to her/her character...

At one time it was at the end of SFTBH, at other times it was not (Longtime Sunshine was or another track)... the tracklist was never finished, as SFTBH itself was never finished.  So you can intrepret it different ways.  What we do know is that "What is this I Find?" comes later in the story towards the very end.

Partially mentioned, partial inference.

Are you just making an inference, or do you have proof to support that claim?

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video