What other songs should Weezer play on the B********* Tour?

I'm guessing that each night they're going to play some other songs to fill out each evening. My hope (please God?) is that they play other b-sides etc. from those eras. I would give anything to hear them play Jamie and You Gave Your Love to Me Softly on the Blue Night. How about some Songs from the Black Hole on Pinkerton night. What other stuff should they play>

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"you give your love to me softly" was a great closer back in 01' and I dig the song a lot. I'd be down for it. And a few years ago Brian sang Susanne which was a treat. I honestly would be content with any songs they performed. My only pinkerton request would be "Falling for you" i haven't heard that one played live since the enlightenment tour when sparta was with them (back when sparta kicked ass instead of sucked it). Although If I could hear a green diddy maybe "sugar booger." Or will that be saved for a green/maladroit tour :-p

~me
they stated that they would only be playing songs on the blue album and pinkerton songs and some "greatest hits". last i checked You Gave Your Love to Me Softly was not a hit. weezer fans are such daydreamers.
I would love for you to play Sliver by Nirvana, that would make my day. However I can't go to see any of this tour cause it's only for the U.S!

Seriously, I was so dissapointed when I saw you weren't doing any U.K gigs for B*********. But I guess that's not your fault
Sorry my limey friend.

Joseph Olorenshaw said:
I would love for you to play Sliver by Nirvana, that would make my day. However I can't go to see any of this tour cause it's only for the U.S!

Seriously, I was so dissapointed when I saw you weren't doing any U.K gigs for B*********. But I guess that's not your fault
Let's just hope Rivers straps on a guitar for this tour.
get mikey to play a song and play a few b-sides from the hiatus era.
They need to play Perfect Situation
fvck said:
Hugh Lovric said:
get mikey to play a song and play a few b-sides from the hiatus era.

why would mikey be there?

He would be searching for abstract inspiration, duh.
This may feel weird w/o any Matt or Rentals involvement, but "I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams" is one of my favorite songs ever recorded.
I would just die if they played Jamie! I have requested it so many times to no avail. It has to be my FAV =w= song
Jamie
Mykel and Carly
Superfriend
Oh Girlfriend
Crab
Pig
American Gigolo
Slob
Yes I need to see each of them behind their respective instruments.

Domenic Petrella said:
Let's just hope Rivers straps on a guitar for this tour.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video