I think Sugar Sugar by the Archies would be sick! But I want to hear your opinions.

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah i realized that right after i posted it. i juat went "OH S***" i feel so stupid for saying that. My apologies to the band and especially Brian.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
you are aware that brian isn't a bass "playa," right?

Bass Playa said:
two things
1. thanks for liking my punk idea
2. What if Weezer did a funk song??? like Sly and The Family Stone or somthin? Rivers has a sweet voice and it'd be cool to see what other styles he can do. and i really wana see brian do some slap bass
"Needles and Pins"a
Try Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd!!!!!!! XD
Lol!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!even I wouldnt have made that mistake! no affense to you
holy cow!!!! that wood be sick!!!!!!

Bass Playa said:
Dude i completley agree. It would be cool if they did a song with The Red Hot Chilli Peppers to. Two awsome bands doing a duet,that'd be awsome

Timmy Lunt said:
Man I love funk! That would be sick!

Bass Playa said:
two things
2. What if Weezer did a funk song??? like Sly and The Family Stone or somthin? Rivers has a sweet voice and it'd be cool to see what other styles he can do. and i really wana see brian do some slap bass
I realized today that Simon & Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson" would be a pretty wicked sweet cover.
Talking Heads- Road To Nowhere

OR

Frankie Goes To Hollywood- Relax
Happy Imbecile Song - Butterfly Joe
well i think something a little older would be good like good vibrations by the beach boys would be cool
White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane would be pretty cool, i'd like to hear how that sounds when Weezerized. Just imagine...
i just wasnt made for these times, sloop john b, dont talk (put your head on my shoulders), you still believe in me, all off pet sounds by beach boys. i think with brians voice they are perfect for some pet sounds. i love the "alone" dont worrry baby cover. think of dreamin, and brians back up singing on that song, i see a match people.
I think they should do "Give Up the Funk" by Parliament. That'd be awesome.

Bass Playa said:
two things

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video