I think Sugar Sugar by the Archies would be sick! But I want to hear your opinions.

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Blizgreig Bop would be sick with it. Aw the songs Weezer could make better...

Bass Playa said:
Since Weezers thing is simplicity i think that they should do a simple kick ass song like Anarchy in the UK or Blitzgreig Bop. but it would be cool to see them do somthing out of the ordinary like a stones tune.
I agree with the classic punk suggestions.

descendents would be awesome.
Smoke Two Joints - The Toyes
Jennifer Lost the War - The Offspring
21 Guns - Green Day

Just a few ideas, but I think I'd really like to hear some Green Day covers the most.
two things
1. thanks for liking my punk idea
2. What if Weezer did a funk song??? like Sly and The Family Stone or somthin? Rivers has a sweet voice and it'd be cool to see what other styles he can do. and i really wana see brian do some slap bass
American Idiot would sound really really cool if Weezer covered it, especially if they did an acoustic version. Like record it electricly and acousticly and but it on their next album.


Bass Playa said:
American Idiot would sound really really cool if Weezer covered it, especially if they did an acoustic version. Like record it electricly and acousticly and but it on their next album.

Hmmm American Idiot? clearly knowing nothing about Weezer (brian the bass playa)........ has Grutches returned?


Weezer fan said:
''Norwegian Wood'' by The Beatles, would be awesome.

That would be sweet.
Girl from Mars by Ash!
They should cover something by the Beach Boys
Man I love funk! That would be sick!

Bass Playa said:
two things
1. thanks for liking my punk idea
2. What if Weezer did a funk song??? like Sly and The Family Stone or somthin? Rivers has a sweet voice and it'd be cool to see what other styles he can do. and i really wana see brian do some slap bass
Dude i completley agree. It would be cool if they did a song with The Red Hot Chilli Peppers to. Two awsome bands doing a duet,that'd be awsome

Timmy Lunt said:
Man I love funk! That would be sick!

Bass Playa said:
two things
1. thanks for liking my punk idea
2. What if Weezer did a funk song??? like Sly and The Family Stone or somthin? Rivers has a sweet voice and it'd be cool to see what other styles he can do. and i really wana see brian do some slap bass
The Abbey Road Medley, starting with "You Never Give Me Your Money" through "The End", and let's throw in "Her Majesty" just for giggles. It would be long but awesome, and I know Weezer can do it justice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video