what other single's will weezer be releasing on the hurley album ?

what other single's will weezer be releasing on the hurley album ?

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does anyone know ?
Single #2

and

Single #3 (radio play only)
what do u mean single 2 and single 3 ?

Hugh Lovric said:
what do u mean single 2 and single 3 ?

There will be a 2nd single, then a 3rd single that, regardless of the song, will only receive radio play.
They will probably be Ruling Me and Hang On
do they even release 3 singles anymore? for raditude i thought it was just "if youre wonderin" and "i'm your daddy" seems they release another album so quickly nowadays that they don't have time to release a 3rd single. And now that i think about that, i wonder if death to false metal will have any singles off it since Rivers has eluded to it being album 9 in an interview or 2 i believe.

jamesmadrox said:
do they even release 3 singles anymore? for raditude i thought it was just "if youre wonderin" and "i'm your daddy" seems they release another album so quickly nowadays that they don't have time to release a 3rd single. And now that i think about that, i wonder if death to false metal will have any singles off it since Rivers has eluded to it being album 9 in an interview or 2 i believe.

Yeah Rivers said he was gonna be releasing Cant Stop Partying as a single with a video but i think it might have just been scrapped cos the whole Jermaine Dupri situation
What Jermaine Dupri situation?

Indiekid said:

jamesmadrox said:

Yeah Rivers said he was gonna be releasing Cant Stop Partying as a single with a video but i think it might have just been scrapped cos the whole Jermaine Dupri situation
i also suspect he confused the two

j-biebs said:
i suspect he's confused jermaine dupri with lil wayne.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
What Jermaine Dupri situation?

Indiekid said:

jamesmadrox said:

Memories was their lowest charting lead single to date (didn't even scrape the Alternative Top 20). It's time for a new single NOW. RULING ME is the way to go.
well with "album 9" comin out next month they might just start releasing single from that instead

Dorian Zelaya said:
i think smart girls is better than ruling me
smart girls and brave new world

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.