Most of my friends have terrible taste in music, all they listen to is rap and today's awful pop. So one day I asked my friends can't we listen to weezer? Three of them didn't even know who they were and the other two knew who they were but could only name songs like Beverly hills and island in the sun, so what makes you more mad when someone dosnt no
who weezer is or they only know there hits?

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stefan, you silly, it was a slap, not a hit, and i was off duty as was he, and my boss told me to do it. And only as much as everyone else here

Stefan said:

wait, you hit a kid that you are being paid to work with?

and someone not knowing your favourite band doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

you're a troll, right?

America said:

I never actually knew anyone who doesn't know Weezer (i know, i live a sheltered life) until today. I mean granted, most of the time it was only their hits-or even just Beverly Hills-but as long as they knew Weezer I was okay with them continuing to breath the same oxegen as me. Well...today I worked with a kid, and as i was getting off work i threw my Weezer Memories tour shirt on...the kid looks at my shirt and goes "why does your shirt say Weezer? What's a Weezer?"...i actually slapped him and asked him if he was that ignorant....so I'de say when they have no idea who Weezer is what p***** me off the most.
where do you work

America said:
stefan, you silly, it was a slap, not a hit, and i was off duty as was he, and my boss told me to do it. And only as much as everyone else here

Stefan said:

and someone not knowing your favourite band doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

you're a troll, right?

America said:

I never actually knew anyone who doesn't know Weezer (i know, i live a sheltered life) until today. I mean granted, most of the time it was only their hits-or even just Beverly Hills-but as long as they knew Weezer I was okay with them continuing to breath the same oxegen as me. Well...today I worked with a kid, and as i was getting off work i threw my Weezer Memories tour shirt on...the kid looks at my shirt and goes "why does your shirt say Weezer? What's a Weezer?"...i actually slapped him and asked him if he was that ignorant....so I'de say when they have no idea who Weezer is what p***** me off the most.
stefan you're supposed to be studying.
sry

Dad Rubelstein said:
stefan you're supposed to be studying.
Hells HR department

Stefan said:
where do you work

America said:

Stefan said:

you're a troll, right?

America said:

This is a "quick addiction fix" society. People like what is given to them but don't step outside the box to see what is out there musically. Many of us are like sheep blindly walking through the slaughter house known as corporate muzak. I gave up being angry about it.
i like being one of the only ones out of my friends who likes weezer. i feel like it makes me unique, that i know a lot about and love a band that not many people do- instead of one that everyone in the world listens to and knows a lot about too.
but most people don't even go deeper into any bands... most don't even own any albums from any artist

Brianna Kain said:
i like being one of the only ones out of my friends who likes weezer. i feel like it makes me unique, that i know a lot about and love a band that not many people do- instead of one that everyone in the world listens to and knows a lot about too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video