Most of my friends have terrible taste in music, all they listen to is rap and today's awful pop. So one day I asked my friends can't we listen to weezer? Three of them didn't even know who they were and the other two knew who they were but could only name songs like Beverly hills and island in the sun, so what makes you more mad when someone dosnt no
who weezer is or they only know there hits?

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, if they haven't heard of Weezer I guess.

someone dosnt no who weezer is or they only know there hits
My circuits have been overloaded. Can not compute.
bad grammar usually gets me madder

I can relate. The majority of my friends listen to crap music, like Lil Wayne, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber and even worse... Country! And not the good kind of country like Patsy Cline and Neko Case. The S*** kind. So I'm definitely used to having people be like, "Oh, you like Weezer? They sing that 'Beverly Hills' song, right?" I know how you feel. 

Weezer is mainstream, but to an extent. They have their hits, but their hits are played on alternative rock stations, which the majority of the United States doesn't listen to. It will always be like that when you talk to mainstream people. Just gotta get used to it, that's what I had to do. 

Exactly!

Mandy said:

I can relate. The majority of my friends listen to crap music, like Lil Wayne, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber and even worse... Country! And not the good kind of country like Patsy Cline and Neko Case. The S*** kind. So I'm definitely used to having people be like, "Oh, you like Weezer? They sing that 'Beverly Hills' song, right?" I know how you feel. 

Weezer is mainstream, but to an extent. They have their hits, but their hits are played on alternative rock stations, which the majority of the United States doesn't listen to. It will always be like that when you talk to mainstream people. Just gotta get used to it, that's what I had to do. 

i'm from spain so here nobody knows weezer, maybe they have listened beverly hills on mtv or something, but i like it that way, i like to be the only one to listen to weezer!! 
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
If they only know Beverly Hills.
what?

G Foo Chombey said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
this makes me madest.

Mandy said:

crap music, like ...Justin Bieber

Is this thread about Cars 2?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…