Well obviously it's weezer I know stupid question but I'm bored and someone might have some sort of story, I really cant remember I guess I was a fan who stumbled upon it while googling weezer, but yeah you get the picture I'm trying to paint.

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too :P

WeezerWoman said:

Because my real life friends are sick of hearing me talk Weezer : D

Ha, I was talking to someone about the Pinkerton Diaries last night and his eyes were glazing over (and then he said, in his best Thom Yorke voice, "Rivers is a little crybaby.") 

It makes me wonder if there are other "cult" bands out there. The Beatles, I guess. Pink Floyd? Zeppelin?

Hugh Lovric said:

Me too :P

WeezerWoman said:

Because my real life friends are sick of hearing me talk Weezer : D


I'd hardly consider The Beatles a cult band.  About as mainstream as it comes. 


WeezerWoman said:

It makes me wonder if there are other "cult" bands out there. The Beatles, I guess. Pink Floyd? Zeppelin?

i'd say most well-known bands have the overly dedicated portion of their fanbase that you're describing.

Uhhh Neutral Milk Hotel. Tom Waits. S*** like that has a ridiculous cult following. 

deadheads

I joined cuz I am inlove with them! :DD

And cuz they are fan-friendly.

things are interesting on here too(;

I thought I joined the  Creed discussion forum, but decided to stick around anyway when I realized where I was.


Let's go.

kbiebs said:

i'm willing to help you turn this into a creed discussion forum.

I was tricked into it.

I think Radiohead has a huge cult following.  They have the highest child molester to normal fan ratio.

I joined .com in 2001.  I came for the free demos and stayed for the flames.

WeezerWoman said:

Ha, I was talking to someone about the Pinkerton Diaries last night and his eyes were glazing over (and then he said, in his best Thom Yorke voice, "Rivers is a little crybaby.") 

It makes me wonder if there are other "cult" bands out there. The Beatles, I guess. Pink Floyd? Zeppelin?

Hugh Lovric said:

Me too :P

WeezerWoman said:

Because my real life friends are sick of hearing me talk Weezer : D

I joined off and on since the early 2000's. The people kept scaring me away, LOL... anyway... I rejoined for good a year and a half ago when I was trying to figure out details for the Chicago Memories shows.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video