Mine would have to be the blue album and then Pinkerton. Say what yours is below.

Tags: albums, weezer

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SONGS FROM THE BLACK H***
And yet i still find myself not even remotly liking this album other than Pink Triangle...and thats only cause the song makes me laugh. Its ok, you can continue to like it :)
James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
http://tvs.soymilkrevolution.com/?cat=9

America said:
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(

America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
Sorry if this comes off bluntly, but what don't you like about it? I'm legitimately intrigued.

America said:
And yet i still find myself not even remotly liking this album other than Pink Triangle...and thats only cause the song makes me laugh. Its ok, you can continue to like it :)

America said:
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive

no your cool. I like the guitar on most of the album, but the lyrics are just cringe worthy in my opinion. I dont listen to Weezer songs to find the deeer meaning of life, and I firmly beleive that surf wax america is just about how surfing is awesome, but man...those were some bad lyrics on pinkerton, the rhymes were bad, the pacing of the vocals=no. El scorcho is one of the worst songs I've ever listend to, those lyrics just make me cry in a bad way. I don't know, I just fail to connect on the deep emotional level with those lyrics that everyone else on these forums does. I guess it might be the fact that everyone talked about pinkerton being full of these life changing lyrics and stuff and yet when I finally listened to it...heck its the same stuff I can find on any of their other albums just with worse vocals and sub par lyrics.
But your free to like it and im sure those lyrics are great for some people, I just never got it I guess lol

Sorry if this comes off bluntly, but what don't you like about it? I'm legitimately intrigued.

America said:

America said:

America said:

This is a toughie... All of the albums have been at least pretty good, but some have been absolutely amazing! It's probably between the Blue Album, or maybe Hurley, I really like Hurley a lot
Pinkerton very closely followed by Blue. They both are so good.

Careful of the rioting villagers with torches when you leave your house.
Indiekid said:
Pinkerton's overhyped

Blue and Green are mine

America said:

Hurley was pretty good. But it would be Pinkerton, Hurley, Make believe, Green, raditude, blue, Death to false metal, maladroit, then Christmas with Weezer. :)
Top three are Make Believe, Maladroit, and Pinkerton.
your ratings are perfect

CrackerJack said:

erm....im not one to diss opinions....but Death to false metal is seriously an answer?  The green album?  Im not going to read the third page for fear of raditude being included.

Its not that i dont like those albums, i love them.  Well i dont like raditude.  But i love every other album.  

Take hurley for example.  A very, very good album.  But comparing it to blue and pinkerton is stupid.  Those are two of the greatest records of all time.  Even if you dont like it, you should recognize the major influences it had on music.

Now for my answer- pinkerton.  No question.  Blue is great, but blue has surf wax, and i dont think thats a great song.  Holiday is pretty underrated.  Maladroit rocks.

Perfect

Pinkerton

Blue

Maladroit

Great

Hurley
SS2k 

Very good

Make Believe

Green 

Good

Red

Death To False Metal

Bad

Raditude

And pinkerton is like the wall by pink floyd....you need to listen to it when in one of these three scenarios

1) You are high

2) You are depressed

3) You like good music

I'll list them in order:

1. Maladroit

2. Pinkerton

3. Hurley

4. Weezer (2008)

5. Weezer (1994)

6. Weezer (2001)

7. Make Believe

8. Raditude