Mine would have to be the blue album and then Pinkerton. Say what yours is below.

Tags: albums, weezer

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would have been, but I didn't go. :(


sarah leeper said:
Memories tour must've been a major treat for you. am i right?

Kimmeleon said:
Same.

sarah leeper said:
Eeek. tough call... Hm... Like you, I'm gonna have to say blue album by a HAIR, and then pinkerton as a close second.

i've moved this thread into atw. the musical discussion forum is specifically for threads that focus on musically-based topics that create sustained discussion.

 

favourite album/song/band member threads are more appropriate to atw than wmd.

 

thanks!

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
Pinkerton's overhyped

Blue and Green are mine


James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
Blue then Pink


Paperface said:
If you want to know my favorite album, check the twelve other threads regarding this topic.
How much have you listened to it?

America said:
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
lol many times, i just fail to make this magical connection to the lyrics that everyones else talksa bout...though pink Triangel is one of my fav's thats where i draw the line on pinkerton (the good life is passable)

Ben Phillips said:
How much have you listened to it?

America said:
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive
eeek! im sorry for reminding you about it... :( i wish you the best of luck for their next tour!

Kimmeleon said:
It would have been, but I didn't go. :(


sarah leeper said:
Memories tour must've been a major treat for you. am i right?

Kimmeleon said:
Same.

sarah leeper said:
Eeek. tough call... Hm... Like you, I'm gonna have to say blue album by a HAIR, and then pinkerton as a close second.
Pinkerton ... then Blue as a close second
http://tvs.soymilkrevolution.com/?cat=9

America said:
I realy really really don't like pinkerton, I'm sorry but I cant stand that album and will never understand the love for it.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Where's Pinkerton :'( :'( :'(


America said:

Green album all the way, followed VERY closely by Hurley. Then Blue and Make beleive

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video