What is your favorite hair and facial hair style of Rivers Cuomo?

I personally like the Pinkerton look, the make believe tour look, and his mustache. That thing was awesome!!!

Views: 1240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keepers for sure.

Eileen S said:
NO!!! He needs to keep them.

Shabbledoo said:
I think Rivers should just stop wearing those glasses.

'96-'97 look was best!
This.

Please note, as an added bonus: I also like it when Rivers wears pink, fluffy guitar straps.
And now my brain is too much mush to contribute anything else of relevance to the thread.
That is all.
Perfect.

GalaxyDuster said:
This.

Please note, as an added bonus: I also like it when Rivers wears pink, fluffy guitar straps.
And now my brain is too much mush to contribute anything else of relevance to the thread.
That is all.
All! I really like the mustache.
i thnk he shuld were sum pac son clothing bra!
I like the beard during the Pinkerton era that he has on Video Capture Device. Reminds me of Ron Burgundy when he lost all hope and got all depressed and all that. Milk was a bad choice!
bump
YESHHH. TO THE MAX.

placemats said:
Perfect.

GalaxyDuster said:
This.

That is all.
Sarah's reply, squared... again.

sarah leeper said:
YESHHH. TO THE MAX.

placemats said:
Perfect.

GalaxyDuster said:
This.

That is all.
Love the beard while he was recording pinkerton. Also the mustache, I grew one because of the Red album.
Lol I dont know if you meant this as a joke but I actually think he looked pretty good with long hair.  Though my favorite look is probably Pinkerton era.  But I dig how he always as something different going on, and ridiculous as it seems, (the mustache, the bowl cut) he looks surprisingly good!

RiversFan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video